chapter 7

Getting kinda steamy in here. Whoa this is getting good can't wait to get this chapter going! You guys know the drill vote comment share😊😊😚😚
----------------------------❤--------------------------

Her head ached and pained as she woke up the next morning. The sun was shinning to bright for rosalinds liking. She sat up to notice she was once again in Lucian bed and in her same dress. This was rather odd where had Lucian been sleeping the past two nights. Oh the pain that raced through her head has she tried to think. How much did she drink last night? She thought back to the nights events and remembered what had happened between her and Lucian. The passion in the kiss, it was her first kiss but he made it an unforgettable one. The way he laced his tongue with hers and held her in his arms. She could feel the need building between her legs. No she needed to stop this! Her was the captain and an earl for God sakes. She was lying to him about who she was and why she left. If Edward caught her on Lucian ship her would see Lucian arrested or losing his ship. Rosalind needed to end this with Lucian. She couldn't bring him such hurt. It didn't matter what she felt she needed to end it.
She finally crawled from bed and washed her face. She felt a bit better but not a whole lot. Lucian had left her a cup of water and some scones for her. It had just dawned on her he wasn't here again when she awoke. He must be an early riser then or sleeping with the crew. She ate the breakfast slowly noticing the dress he bought her yesterday. She knew she needed to start working today. It was only fair since he was allowing her to stay aboard. Rosalind attempted to get out of the dress but couldn't. The dress was dirty and wrinkled anyways. She went to the desk and found a small knife in the drawer. She  used it to cut the once beautiful dress. Allowing her to slip out of it. She took off everything and slipped on the new dress. Lucian was quite right she had no troubles doing up anything by herself. She felt as though it could have been made a bit bigger up top. Her breasts were more noticeable then ever. All her dresses where made to her customs but she would have to settle with this. She made her way up to the deck. The light was much brighter but didn't bother her as much. She spotted Lucian and Jonathan up top. How had they felt so fine after last night's events? "Captain" rosalind said greeting Lucian. She wanted to keep everything formal now no matter what. "A Rosalind feeling better?" Her asked her. She nodded in response, " do you remember anything from the night before or is it a blur?" Jonathan asked her. Did Lucian tell him? Of course he did they were good pals. She needed to lie or else she might look like a lose skirt. "I don't recall much the ale has gone to my head I guess" she said smiling to play it off. Lucian nodded to her. This would be a long trip.

She didn't remember? Maybe it was best but how could she for get. It was passionate romantic, God damn man he sounded like a love sick baffoon. "Ready to start some work?" He asked her she nodded, why wouldn't she speak he loved the sound of her voice. "Let's see to it then your going to be with the cook today" he told her. They walked down to the kitchen. It was a good size kitchen, the large man who was the cook walked around preparing the food. "Cookie I would like you to meet miss Rosalind she's here to help you" he told the cook. Cookie turned to face Rosalind and let out a little laugh. "Aye cap this little lass is going to help me?" Cookie said starting to laugh. Rosalind took a step back as if she was trying to fade away into darkness. "Cookie find her something easy to do or else you can do it all" Lucian exclaimed. Cookie didn't argue he looked to Rosalind and  nodded. "Can ye peel a potato and carrots" he asked her. "I believe I could learn to" she said in a timid voice. Lucian hated to see her so timid and shy. He wanted to see her strong and brave. "Very well then I will leave you too be" Lucian said taking his leave. He had business to see to up top.
He tried he bloody hardest to ignore the kiss they shared but he couldn't. Her looking stunning in the dress didn't help none ether. Her perfect full breasts peeked up so soft and delicate. He wanted to suck and taste every part of her. To fill her full of him, he wanted to hear her scream his name. God damn was it to late to go back and leave her in London. He couldn't spend weeks on a ship with her. She was to tempting for him, he needed to keep distance. He needed to find her a place to sleep that wasn't his bed.

"My lord we are in a good direction" a crew man said. Edward winchester nodded to him. In a few weeks time they would be in new York and he would have his bride. She couldn't hide nor run from him. She was a stupid girl. He would break her spirit the minute he had her. She was going to be his.