Andy nodded pursing his lips, looking at me seriously, "good, cause I wasn't, wanna come in?" he asked before cracking a smile, I shook my head as a no. "Alright, gimmie a minute," he said to me running in. I nodded watching him head away, examining his figure from behind. Mmm, he's yummy.

It wasn't too long before he had emerged from the bus again, his v-line exposed with a hoodie halfway over his head wiggling into it and pulling it down. The warmth of my high and that little pinch of juvenile horniness tickled my skin as I shivered. I couldn't tell if it was junk or Andy that was running my blood more hot right now.

His little flirting was cute, at least that's what I thought he was doing. "Why are you staring at me?" He chuckled softly kind of akward looking and embarrassed.

I shook my head smiling, "nothing I'm just... tired," I told him.

"You do have a sleepy smile," he mumbled softly a thoughtful look on his face humming a little, making me look at him weird. "-what you don't know that song?" He asked as I started to walk out of there and he followed me. He had a little disappointment in his eyes and a geeky half smile.

He had moved his hood up probably hiding away, he was basically famous with his poster on every corner walking wouldn't be a breeze. "Maybe you have to sing it to me rockstar, I can't tell you're too quiet."

"Oh common, you gotta know it-"

"Just do it Andy," I shook my head gently nudging him with my elbow. "Common rockstar you were just singing on stage."

Andy was bashful as he quietly sung, "I swear you know it- fine- it's like hey there sleepy smile, I see your bedroom eyes- stop looking at me, its embarrassing."

I laughed softly as I poked at him, "wow you're blushing," I teased a little as he jumped away from the rib poke.

"Hey that's by bad side," he laughed softly, "I broke there," he added, as I made a o shape with my mouth.

"I've broken both my arms and legs," I smiled.

"I've broken my nose a bit," he competed, making me chuckle.

"My right leg and left arm were broken at the same time," i said as he stared at me.

"How the fuck does that happen?"

"I was high and fell down the stairs."

Andy started laughing and shook his head, "you're crazy," he told me making me roll my eyes.

"Respect your elders," I warned him as he chuckled some more, he was quieter at first but the longer we were together he came out of his shell more. however, maybe it was my high and he could punch me in the face and I wouldn't mind that much. "you got any beer or anything?"

"uh I don't drink," he said  "I chug monsters but-"

"you're sober?" I interrupted him a little surprised, he looked healthy but I didnt figure sober.

"uh yeah," he said pointing to a tattoo on his neck as i kept talking.

"what drug were you on nikki," I smirked curious.

"uh just alcohol really," he chuckled awkwardly shaking my head, "i've dabbled in this and that but it really was just the alcohol."

hearing that kinda brought this shine to him, maybe more than what id noticed before. he was younger than me and had everything together. he was sober, healthy, and had a flourishing career. he had everything i missed or needed to have.

"what?" he asked after a moment as i shook my head.

"sorry, i was just surprised, you're so young," i mumbled thoughtfully. everything about him seemed so much more put together.

"well... i already wasted my early 20s i figured i might as well remember the rest," he smiled at me as i put my glasses over my head. he fell silent looking kind of shy as he bit his lip.

"i wanna see you again after today," i said to him, "after this if you act like a stranger... we're gonna have problems," i warned him still laughing a little, his deep soft laughter mixing with mine.

"i got you," he nodded smiling, "so uh what do you say, want to hit up a few shows?"

He hit me like a new car smell or fresh laundry, just looking at him full of health and energy. I couldn't say no to that. I just wanted what he had, I wanted to be around it. "hell yeah, I believe Memphis May Fire is playing," I told him. He more than happily agreed to head over there in his dark thick hoodie and sunshades. We both at-least had that in common, him to hide himself and me to hide my blown up eyes.

it wasn't until the last few minutes I had for the day did one of the best things happen.

"Hey! wait!" someone called out as we were walking, andy stiffened, granted he was a main attraction of this tour we both figured it was him.

However he could not have had less importance in this moment. two girls ran up from behind me. "Holy shit you're from frights," the one with pink hair said, "I told you it was fucking Monica, but you didn't believe me," she said to the blonde girl next to her.

"Oh hi," I laughed softly, i wasn't expecting this at all. andy looked over at me smiling patting my back.

"you were so bad ass out there- that band fuvking sucks now," she said, making andy laugh.

"you know i was just saying that, I punched the drummer in the face," I told her.

"you think I could get a picture?" she asked, i happily agreed, the two asked andy to take a picture of us. i'm sure that was a humbling experience for him.

"what's your names?" i asked them.

The pink haired one said she was Jessie and her blonde friend was Emma. "it was so sick to meet you monica," jessie continued.

"hella sick to meet you too," I said smiling, "I gotta get going but y'all really made my day," I told them.

"Are you kidding? you made mine, never thought i'd see you live let alone meet you, you've been media dead for years," she absolutely called me out.

"i suppose so," i mumbled.

"you should make an album or something, go solo, it works sometimes," she shrugged, "but anyways thank you so much," Jessie added before bidding good byes.

"going solo can be a good idea," andy shrugged as he walked me back to the stage, "I'd like to see it happen."

"kiss my ass," i shook my head, "I don't think I have anything left in me," I said, in actuality I didn't and especially when it came to music, "Musically I mean," Forcing myself to fox that verbal cry for help.

"well if you change your mind, let me know," he said "it went well for me."

I rolled my eyes, "shut it dick head."

At our age you are never friends with each other, you either build something more or never speak again. Wishful thinking would have it become so much more.

re written completely april 2021-11/08/2022