(1)eloduz au

this is going to be really short XD

for my internet best friend.

I tugged on my bracelet nervously. It was the same bracelet Elodie had.

I'll buy it and then send it to you.

Okay, I guess we can find a way to send it.

I scanned the room for her face but couldn't see anything. Time ticked by and with each passing moment I got more nervous.

7 more months Cruz!

I can't wait to see your beautiful face.

PTTTT okay

Through the corners of my vision, I saw her. Through the crowd, her head stood out. She was even more beautiful than on camera. My internet best friend was standing there, in front of me. No screen stood in our way. This is what we had waited 7 months to do. We both would jump off a bridge to meet. And we were...

What if she doesn't like you? What it she was expecting something else? You're probably coming off as pushy. You're trying too hard. She told you she likes you as you are. And here you are, trying too hard, she's going to hate you. She-

My thoughts were washed away, and Elodie's' voice filled my head.

"I love you bitch."

I stepped away from my mom and took a deep breath, not caring what people thought. They'll know how much I love her.

"Woodrow" I screamed((more like a squeak but okay)), and her head turned my way. My eyes filled with tears, and I sprinted to her. I dodged people as ran to her.

I will freaking RUN to you when we meet

Soon Elodie was running to me. Within moments we met. We collided and our hands wrapped around each other. The impact, forced us to tumble to the ground but we never broke the hug.

We'll look like those people in the videos, falling to the ground n cryin :,)

My tears were mixed with hers, as we laid there, taking in everything.

When we unattached, I looked up at her. Elodie was standing in front of me-my best friend.

I hugged her again- never wanting to let go.

"We broke the distance."

word count: 365