~Chapter One~

Anthony P.O.V

As over planner was about to leave the meeting room, all three of us ran after him "whoa whoa hold up, why us?!?" "ya. I'm to good looking to be sliced in pieces" I punched Adam's stomach wit my elbow and rolled my eyes "I choose you three because you are the youngest looking, also are around twenty to twenty-three years old so it fits because one out of the three will be going back to high school and the rest college" "so who's getting the high school?!" we shouted then he handed each of us an envelope and walked away shouting "and don't think about trading or your fired"...of course.
We just stood there standing staring at the envelopes in silence "sooo count to three?" Blake said nervously "ok..three, two, one" and right off the bat we tore open out envelope like it was Christmas "YA NO HIGH SCHOOL!" Blake shouted "I didn't get it either soooo Anthony!" Adam says patting my back "you got this buddy!" he smirked and walked away with black. I stared at my letter for a long time and couldn't adjust why they picked this guy, I didn't mind where I was going...ok that's a lie I hate high school but this kid looks to innocent.

"I'm home" slamming the front door shut and dropped my keys in the key bowl by the door, hearing footsteps coming towards me "hey! how was work" "Seriously could of at least changed before greeting me" "what you mean?" he smirked and walked away laughing...lucky the towel didn't fall. That's my roommate Anthony..I know same name but everyone calls him Galm, so my roommate Galm!, we've known each other since got knows how long. We weren't going to be roommates at first due to his girlfriend..I mean ex-girlfriend but here we are, roommates for four years.
Turning on my room lights, I signed and flopped onto the bed hard "hard day?" "not really" setting up and watching Galm pull my desk chair out then sat next to me "sooo anything new about the murder case?" "I'm going back to high school next week". He just stared at me for a good minute then burst out laughing "your joking right?!" bitch..I slammed the paper in his face and he stared at it "mmm royal high? what you royalty now?" "ha ha but yes" "and your attending as a student?" he looked up and down like examining me and I smirked "apparently and this is who I'm supposed to spy on" handing him the photo. He looked confused "he looks like an angel" "well then all angels aren't perfect" I signed and headed towards the kitchen "have you cooked?" "was waiting for you" "of fucking course".

It's Sunday already, within two days the murders have double in just two days. Thinking about the plan over and over now, if I'm spying on the actual murder I could die "Anthony!" shaking out of thought to see Blake and Adam walking to me with a bag "what's in the bag?" "your uniform" "um..EXCUSE ME?" snatching the bag from his hand and yanked out black pants, a dark red looking jacket along with black and white collar nice shirts "what am I going to a my chemical romance concert? this school seems dark already..AND THEY HAD MY SIZE" "awww come on Anthony do a little fashion show for us~" punching Adams stomach and smirked "you'll see tomorrow anyways when we meet up with David" he stood there rubbing his stomach "ya ya anyways wanna join us for lunch?" "nah I'm meeting Galm" "alright see ya" As they walked away I went back to staring at the uniform...tomorrow the big day then huh? guess this is going to be a long adventure.