Chapter 5

AMY

I stormed into her house angrily.

Her....

Her, out of everyone that could possibly of got Brad, it made me feel ill.

I found her smoking a fag, taking breaks to apply bright red lipstick in the mirror.

I knew she thought she still had a hold on Brad, but from the way he was talking he has no memory of her.

He" came in after me and sat down on her sofa beckoning me to sit with him.

Destiny looked down from the mirror, she smirked before taking a seat far from us.

"So...Destiny." Brad said shakily, looking down at his hands.

"This may sound crazy but I cannot remember how I got to yours and what we did.... and I just want you to explain how I ended up waking here. I'd never deliberately go home with a girl I don't know."

"Oh Brad, sweet innocent lickle Brad!" she mimicked . "Or that's what 'Miss Neverbeenkissed' thinks anyway."

She looked me up and down smirking to herself and I felt my cheeks burn.

Brad grabbed my hand but I snatched it away.

"You certainly aren't the prince Amy thinks you are, are you?" she laughed. "How do you even know each other?!"

"I bumped into him this morning, he asked for my help..." I shot back, knowing I sounded silly.

"Did he now... well last night you didn't need help, you were practically falling all over me..." She smirked again and I thought I would lose it.

"Just tell me what happened! How did we meet?" Brad voice was raised and he clenched his fists.

"Alright chill. I'll tell you what I remember.." She thought about it for a second.

"And what did we... What did we do?" He coughed nervously.

"We never did it or nothin'." She shrugged. "you fell asleep as soon as you got back."

He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

"You see I was at the bar when you walked in, moaning about something or other. You kept buying more and more drinks, getting proper mortal! People were asking for picture and autographs and you got up on the bar and started to sing..."

"Oh I remember that!" I giggled.

They both turned to stare at me, Brads puzzled face made me heart lurch.

"Wait you were there?"

"Yeah.. when we first met I realised I recognised you from the bar last night, weird huh?" I smiled but he didn't return it.

"You mean you remember what happened, what I did, yet you never thought to tell me?" he moved away from me shaking his head.

"I think you should leave." Destiny grinned cockily.

"Brad...?" I stuttered.

"She's right... you were no help then, you can't help now... you should go." he muttered turning away from me.

"Fine! Don't bother asking for anything again.. stranger!" I shouted, running out of the house.

I didn't stop until I reached mine and Brad initial meeting place, wiping back the tears.

I sat on the wall, the one we chatted on for ages.., I gave up and bawled my eyes out.

That's when a black tinted BMW pulled up.

A cute blonde boy with a neat quiff hopped out....

"Are you alright? Need some company?"

.........

Thanks for reading xxx I lovvvvveeeeeeeeeeee that you have actually bothered to read up to here and haven't got bored.

If you are bored of it but still read I'm very sorry xxx 😜