Chapter 4

BRAD

You're really funny!" she laughed again making me feel fuzzy.

"Thanks." I said jumping off of the wall.

"Umm Amy?"

"Yep." she looked up and smiled.

"Could you help me with something?"

We had been sat talking for about 10 minutes. James had rung, he said he was stopping off to pick up Connor so he'd be about another 30 minutes.

"Sure." she said brightly, sliding off of the wall gracefully.

"I can't remember how I got here. I was wondering if you could help me retrace my steps?"

"Umm ok." she giggled.

"We can start at the house I woke up in. I think I can work out how to get back." I started walking off in the direction I'd come, panic finally sinking in.

I just lost a whole night, I may never remember what happened.

She skipped to catch up with me as I walked faster.

"So you just woke up in a house by yourself?" she said puzzled. "did you break in?"

"No... I found myself in a bed.... a girl beside me. But I didn't recognise her, I didn't know her." I muttered cringing, I sounded like a heartless player.

"Oh..." she said quietly.

She didn't mention it again, I was glad she changed the subject.

All the way through the streets we talked and as we reached the road I was sure I came off, we were in the midst of a debate on the Arctic Monkeys.

She was so talkative and fun, we were never in awkward silence.

"This is it I think." I said, looking around checking I was right.

I turned to Amy, her golden brown hair blowing in the wind, she was laughing, her face creasing cutely.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." she said shaking her head.

She touched my arm gently, making me tingle.

"Are you going to show me the house or what?" She said still smiling but somehow it didn't reach her eyes.

"If I can remember where it is..." I said quietly, I was nervous and quite scared.

"Don't worry Brad... I'll knock on the door, I'll sort this out ok."

"No no no." I grabbed her arm violently.

"Ow....you're hurting me." she whispered.

I let go quickly and apologised. This girl had just met me and kindly offered to help and I was acting like a crazed killer.

"Sorry I just don't think that's a good idea. She wasn't exactly happy when I left. I was just gonna try to figure out how I got here."

"No! I only know you vaguely but I personally think this is your only chance." she looked at me seriously.

"Ok...... it's this one I'm sure." I pointed towards a house different from the others.

It was red brick whereas the others were sandy coloured.

I was nervous and could feel myself shaking.

I looked back, Amy had stopped her mouth wide open.

She was staring up at the house her eyes glazed.

"Amy...." I walked towards her and waved a hand over her face.

"I....I..." she stuttered but started to move, shuffling slowly towards the building.

"Are you ok?"

"Umm yeah of course. Lets get this over with." she said quickly.

She marched up onto the porch and rang the doorbell.

I rushed to catch her up and stood holding my breath, waiting for the door.

It opened quickly and 'the girl' answered.

Looking at her properly I was shocked at how false she was.

She had bleached blonde extensions flowing to the stomach. Her orange completion almost making me laugh.

Her false eyelashes batting away and her huge eyebrows covered half of her face.

She looked like a barbie doll but not in a good way.

"Amy...." She spat.

Wait what?

They know each other?

"What the fuck are you doing here? And Brad...... " She turned to me pointing a shaking finger at me. "you fucking dickhead." she screamed getting louder.

"Found a slut who'll bang you now have you?" she smirked slyly.

"I...i just need your help please..." I pleaded with her.

She stared at her long false nails and smiled.

"Please.... come in!" she laughed coldly strutting back through her hall.

I was about to follow behind when I heard a sob coming from Amy.

I turned to see her fighting back tears.

"Brad get in here now! Or you can fuck off forever!" I heard 'Barbie' shout from inside.

She was laughing. I still didn't know her name.

"Amy...." I pulled her in for a hug but she whipped out of my grasp.

"We aren't THAT close." she murmured and I looked at her confused. "I don't even know you."

She straightened herself up and marched into the house suddenly.

"Destiny who the hell do you think you are?!" She screamed.

Destiny... I knew her name at least.

All I could do was hastily follow inside, I needed answers.

I needed to know what happened.

What happened Last night.

.

.

Hiya xxx that's part 5 complete.

Please check out my other fanfic 'You'll be mine Brad Simpson' If you haven't already,

thanks! xxx

Also I'd love some follows xx

I don't know if you guys like this book so let me know I'd love some signs people!

I can't continue if nobody likes it haha 😃😙😙