Phone calls and secrets

Poppys pov

I was just about to leave for my first lesson when I heard my phone ringing

"hello this is Poppy speaking" I have to answer all of my phone calls the same way incase its a client.

"hey Poppy, its Lucy, I just wanted to ask when you are going to come to America to see your 3 new potential eventers because there now ready to be trained in the jumping side of things and we both no your better at that"

"im not sure when I could come Lucy, as it usually takes about 3 weeks to get everything ready and I can't just leave him and well it means I would miss mine and Harrys birthday, or at least I would be in America but I could come in about 4 weeks time but ill let you know for sure"

"you better to Poppy, anyway I have to go and see to the horses but I can't wait to see you"

"bye Lucy"

now back to teaching

Harrys pov

"bye guys im going to meet up with Nick I'll be back around 5ish so I'll see you then"

I heard the chorus of byes and then nothing. I think im gunna tell Nick about me and Poppy then we can arrange a day where I can announce it on the radio.

"hey Nick"

"why hello there young Harold, hows life been big pop star?"

"good thanks Nick and why is there 3 places set out, I thought it was just us?"

"oh yer I invited someone else too wnd her she Is. Kendal over here"

shit Kendal why has he invited her

"hey Harry" oh my god that annoying voice I thought I heard the last of

"hey Kendal, how are you? "

"good thanks sweetheart"

"don't call me that Kendal we aren't together anymore"

"no but we could be, we made an amazing couple" why couldn't she just take no.

"Kendal I've moved on I'm with someone else, who treats me well and most importantly doesn't want me to change, she likes me for me and not who she wants me to be"

"well Harry how come I haven't heard of this amazing girl your going on about then?" I could see that Kendal was just trying to get to me and it was working.

"thats because we've only been together for 4 days now and haven't had the chance to announce it yet"

"okay what ever you say babe"

all the time we were sat there I could hear camras going off but people could also hear what I was saying so they knew we weren't together. After about an hour I left, I didn't want to spend any more time with her.

Poppys pov

(the interviewer will be in italics and poppy in normal)

so I was on my way to my interview when I saw her, the girl had scars just like my own, scattered all up her arm. I could tell she was going to my interview from the clothes and book she was carrying,  I decided I would go over and save her the trouble of having to wait in line, hoping I would have time to sign it and just sign it for her now.

"hello do you want me to sign it now?"

the girl just looked at me with wide eyes and stuttered out a yes please.

I signed it with my name and a very important message that said I noticed your scars, but what I want you to know is that it does get better, whatever your going through and I want you to stay strong for me and remember exactly what I have to say In this interview because im not much different from you love Poppy Lynch.

I then followed the girl on twitter and told her to DM me anytime even if she just needed to vent.

now im sat in front of the whole audience and the interviewer is asking me how my day was and I just knew this would be the right time to tell everyone.

"my day has been good so far, I met a fan on the way here actually and well I promised her something so hear goes. I know a lot of you have noticed how I wear bracelets all the time and dont take them off and how I scratch my wrist when im nervous. well when I saw this girls arms she reminded me of me"

I rolled up my sleeve and showed the people my biggest secret

"when I was younger I was abused by my foster parents and lets just say there words stuck in my head and I turned to, what I thought was a way out, my razor. I then was trown out of what I called my house and after a year of being clean I got into a relationship and well it was perfect until he turned and also started abusing me and once again I turned to my razor. However this time I didn't stop. until one day my cousin found me lying on the floor in a pool of my own blood and of course he rang 999 and I was rushed straight into theater, but my heart stopped 3 times so technically I was dead 3 times. it turned out I didn't have enough blood so once again my cousin came to the rescue and gave me some blood. when I was lying there I had a lot of time to think things through about my life and yer my life had been pretty poo but I then thought of what real family I had and of all my great friends and realised that what I had was real. The point is that although I didn't think I had a right to be here, I must have been put on Earth for a reason and when I looked at my friends I realised that reason was to be there for them and to help them out. This fan I met this morning believed that she didn't belong here but trust me you all have a reason to be here even if it is just to be a good friend to someone, your still needed by that one person. Now that I've got that off my chest we can carry on with the interview."

"okay so you have been spending quite a lot of time with the One Direction boys lately haven't you"

"yer im actually teaching them how to ride and there all pretty good at it"

"have you had Kendal there to as she has announced today that Harry is her husband to be although you and Harry seem to be pretty close lately?"

" no we haven't had Kendal around as well and I suppose a congratulation is required then and no me and Harry are just good friends nothing more"

"okay, well we have a question here that is asking when are you getting more horses?"

"im actually heading over to America tonight to see 3 new horses but it means im going to be away for mine and Harrys birthday so Happy Early Birthday Harry. I get back in 3 weeks time and hopefully with 3 little horses"

"and that's all we have time for that was Poppy Lynch"

I made the phone calls to book my flights, went  home and packed everything I needed and left everyone a note as to where I am and just told them to watch my interview as it was a good one.

"hey Lucy, yer im coming down tonight,  so I'll see you tomorrow morning"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

sorry for the wait and sorry if there's any spelling mistakes my friends have been nagging me to update so here it is.

Lizzy xx