interview

Harrys pov

I was so nervous today was the day that Im going to tell the world I have broken up with Kendell.

(Time skip to interview)

so I hear you have released the midnight memories music video, how did it feel to make it was it fun?

I was so glad the other lads decided that they would answer every question that wasn't directed at me so I  could keep it all together for the end of the interview I think I heard Zayn answer it with it was a good one to just mess about in and have a laugh.

so I hear you have a break off tour coming up how are you all going to spend it?

this one Louis answered with,  well I'm glad you asked, we all kind of made a bet that Harry wouldn't get back on a horse because you see he used to ride and it just so happens to be that one of Harrys other best friends has 12 horses and she competes them all the time and well Harry used to ride one of them so he's going to get back on one and if he does we all have to learn to ride. So I think we'll spend our break learning how to ride because we all know Harry will get back on that horse.

Interesting now for a couple of fan questions

Do you all actually get on with each other?

yeah we're all like family now

so who's single?

everyone but Louis and Zayn

Harry we thought you where dating Kendell and things were getting serious

no we broke up the other day actually because she wanted to change me and I promised a good friend that nothing would change who I am so I ended things, but were still friends

ok so you heard it here first Harry is single have you got your eyes on someone then

yer I have but I dont think they like me

im sure they do well thats all we have time for this was one direction

now just to get my girl