Chapter 4 Next day

I woke up the next day with a headache. I looked around, I wasn't home. "Ah shit." I mumbled. I looked around and noticed a cup of water and two ibuprofen next to the bed. I took it and smelt around, it smelt delicious. But whoever it was I had to leave now before my parents started to worry. Before I could make it to the door, the persons smell I could smell in the room came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I must admit he looked delicious, but I couldn't have a mate right now, I still have to protect myself from what HE did. I couldn't go back to a relationship ever even if they weren't like that one. I looked over one more time at the hunk that was staring at me with love in his eyes and the only thing I could think of was to run. I ran through every hall way until I came to the door. I ran outside and to the woods. When I was deep enough I shifted into my white wolf and ran to the house.

I came to the house and jumped onto my balcony and grabbed the first set of clothes I found. After I changed I walked down the hallway and stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat when I was greeted with the voices of my parents talking to my brother about something. I grabbed a bowl and cereal from the cupboard and sat down. "Good morning sweetie. How was the party.?" "It was good."

"I saw her leave with the alpha of the pack. How come Ce." Asked my brother Dean. "That was the alpha?" "Yeah he has been looking for his mate for awhile and he annonced this morning that he found his mate but she ran away." "Oh really that's interesting. He dropped me off last night because I was drunk.""interesting. I have to get to college bye everyone."

So the man that took me was the alpha, that means he must be going crazy and I am going to be a luna. I walked back upstairs and started to get ready for school. I picked out shorts and paired it with a crop top and threw my hair up in a bun. I grabbed my keys from the key holder. Wonder how they got there? I ran in my high heels to my car and hopped in and backed out of the driveway. *off to see our sexy mate. You excited?* * no I can't do this. You know what happened. What will happen if it happens again. I don't think I can handle it again.* * just give it a try ok. I have a good feeling about it.* *ok I will.*

I walked into the school looking for Angel. I spotted her hanging out with the group and a guy I had never seen before. I walked closer and realized it must of been her mate.

"Hey angel." "Hey Ce. This Marty my mate. Marty this Ce my best friend." "Hi, it is nice to meet you. I heard a lot about in a very short amount of time." "Hi its my pleasure."

"Hey Ce where did you go last night? I saw you go dance with Dan but then I couldn't find you later and your car was still there." "I got a ride home with someone." "Oh I see, well let's go to class. Bye Marty." "Come you love birds wouldn't want to be late now would we Angel?"

We walked into class when I was met with that wonderful smell again, I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't want to look up, because if I did I wouldn't be able to turn my head away. Me and angel walked to our seats and waited for the bell to ring. After it ran we all settled in and went through attendance, I was hit with a piece of paper balled up. I opened and read.

/ hey why did you leave this morning? Your my mate, I didn't even catch your name. By the way you look really cute while you are sleeping ;). Meet me in the janitors closet after class. If you don't I will find your cute little ass and bring you there. From your mate ;* xoxoxo/

Crap I thought. He wasn't suppose to remember me. Well he would remember my scent but I was hoping he wouldn't. Apparently I have to go to the closet or I would have an angry mate and nobody would want that. Goodness I don't want a mate but maybe he would be the person that could help me.

*of course he can help you. He is your mate*

*oh shut up Scar.*

Picture of Caine off to the side