Chapter 2

"Where were you little miss missy!?"

Louise rolled her eyes at her mother's question as she walked over to one of the bar stools and sat down. "Somewhere" Louise watched as her father walked from the kitchen to the counter, "Seriously, you knew you had to work today!" Bob grumbled. Gene walked over to were the conversation was happening "Wait who knew they had to work today?" Great now Gene was here , Louise didn't have a back up this time since she thought that no one was going to notice, when she left it was kind of busy they had more customers than the usual, but now it was about empty with only four people inside. "Sorry I forgot ok? Geeze , end of story" Louise plopped off the stool and headed out the door heading towards the apartment. "Wait what's happening?" Gene asked still completely confused, he looked at the door then to his parents who both had a look of anger and confusion drawn on to their faces. "Wha-? Oh um I'm not sure Gene" Bob answers his son's question before he turned over to place a hand on his wife's shoulder. "Bobby?" "Yes Lin" "What do you think Louise was doing?" Bob stoped to think for awhile before replying "Mabey she went to go hang out with friends or something like that" "You really think so?" "Yea"

Gene who was obviously not part of the conversation decided to leave the restaurant and headed upstairs to the apartment.

Louise walked up the stairs to find Tina at her desk most likely writing an erotic friend fiction, she decided to plop onto her bed since she had nothing to do. "Hey Louise" "Hey T" "Whatch doing?" "Nothing. You?" "Just writing a fan fiction of you and Rudy" Louise immediately sat up and walked over to Tina "your what!?" "Uhhhhhhhhhhh" Tina answered hesitantly worried on what might happen next. "...... what ever but I call dibs on editing it!" "Uhh ok?" And with that Louise left the room and started heading towards her own room.