Part 2 ~ "She's drop dead gorgeous!"

~ Joanna's point of view ~

Oh boy. I wouldn't wanna be Janice right now. The look on Michael's face frightens me and I'm not even the one in trouble. Janice really f*cked up. . . having a party in HIS home and inviting people without him knowing? that's just low . . . but then again, I'm not shocked . . . that's Janice.

"Why do you have to yell at me in front of my friends Michael?!"

"This is MY home!! I don't want smoke and hard liquor in here and I certainly don't want people in here that I don't know! what goes on in your head, Janice?? seriously!! . . I really thought you meant it when you told me on the phone that you're here to see me and everything . . . and by the way, that's MY tequilla that I got from dad for christmas and new years eve!! . .why didn't you ask me first?!"

"I didn't ask you because I know you wouldn't let me drink!!"

Michael never yelled so loud in his life . . my ears are starting to hurt! . . Janice doesn't even give a flying c*rap. The look on her face makes me wanna slap her. She's 22 years old but she's acting like a 14 year old. I guess she's still the same . . . she's changing, yes. . but not for the better. Poor Michael . . I would hate having to deal with a sister like that . . but Michael's troubles are my troubles too . . . . I can't just look away and act like I don't have anything to do with this because I do . . . I wanna help him . . but how? Getting her out of the house would solve the problem for now but it will not solve the issues between them . . . and they have a lot to work out. .

~ Michael's point of view ~

"I want your friends out of here . . now! no party, no alcohol!"

"Michael loosen up a little. . we're just chillin'!"

"Loosen up a little?! . . get your friends out of here NOW!! and by the way, the guy you're sitting on better gets his hand out of your pants or I'm gonna have to whip his ass!!!"

"That's my boyfriend, Eddie!! . . chill out, Michael!"

"Oh really? Ok! for how long have you two been together??"

"2 Weeks, almost 3 . . ."

"OUT OF HERE. . . NOW!!"

She reluctantly tells her friends and her new boyfriend to leave. I sit down on the couch and wait for her to come back in. Joanna is right next to me rubbing my back for comfort and it's helping . . a little. 2 minutes later Janice comes back in with a pissed off look on her face. I couldn't care less about how she feels right now.

"I can't believe you Michael!! that was so embarrassing!!

how can you treat me like that in front of my boyfriend??"

"My question is, how can you treat yourself like that, Janice??? letting a guy come near you like that after just two weeks? and drinking alcohol, smoking and all that . . . you're embarrassing yourself, girl!!"

"I love Eddie! and he loves me . . we're gonna get married and you know what?

you're not gonna be invited to the wedding!!"

"Wedding?? there will be no wedding, Janice!! you guys are gonna break up long before you even start planning it!! If he's in your pants now he won't even be here for your 3 week anniversary!!"

"We love each other, now chill Michael!! he's none of your business!"

"Don't tell me to chill!! you can chill on your way back home!!!!"

"You want me to leave?!"

"Yes, I want you to leave!!!!"

"But . . I can't go home. . ."

"Why not??"

"I'm in trouble with dad . . . . please :("

"Why are you in trouble with dad? what did you do??"

"Nothing . . ."

"Fine . . you can stay but I don't want you to invite anyone over!"

"Fine . . . "

NEXT DAY . . .

6am . . 

I wake up to Joanna sucking my d*ck . . Woaah . . what a nice way to start the day. "I can't believe you're doing this, it's 6 am in the morning, babe" She smiles. "I know. . I'm up since 5am, I couldn't go back to sleep so . . I decided to wake you up . . the nice way"

"Mhmmm . . I like that"

Door opens . . 

"Michael . . there's a spider in the guestroom . . can you please kill it?"

"Get out!!" 

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :("

I get rid of the spider for Janice and take a shower. This is the second time she ruined a beautiful moment with Joanna. Our first pizza date as a couple got cut short and so did her blow*job this morning . . I'm still mad at her for inviting all these people over without asking me first. . I don't trust her at all. .  how sad is that? I don't even trust my own sister . . .

"I'm leaving babe . . I'll miss ya" 

Joanna and I kiss each other goodbye. .

I get in the car and drive to the bakery. I'm so in the mood for a yummy breakfast. Too bad I didn't have time to eat with Joanna this morning but I'll take her out for chinese tonight to make it up to her. I walk inside and look at all the good stuff . . oh yea . . I'll get that vanilla donut with chocolate sprinkles on top. . . and a banana-strawberry smoothie. 

"That'll be $12.50"

I open my wallet . . . what? . . . how can this be? I know I had a hundred dollar bill in here yesterday . . and why isn't my creditcard in here? . . . no change either? . . . what the hell? . . This day couldn't start off any worse . .

"Sir? . . did you hear what I said? that'll be $12.50 please"

"Yes, I heard, ummm . . I'm so sorry I don't have money with me"

"That's too bad . . !"

"Umm . . can I maybe take it with me and pay

for it on my way back home from work tonight?"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that . . ."

"What? . . but I'm here like 3 times a week . . I'm a great customer!"

"I'm sorry, I can't . ."

I give her the donut and the smoothie back and drive to work. I couldn't be more pissed off right now. I'm hungry, I'm thirsty . . I'm TIRED and I don't have any money with me. . . great. . . just GREAT!!!

~ Joanna's point of view ~

I'm working the late shift today . . I'm not sure if I should go back to sleep or not. I miss Michael already . . . his aroma still lingers on me. Morning se*x would've been great but it's ok. We had a good time last night before bed.  I hope Janice is gone by the time I get back home . . I wanna be alone with him. 

It's 10:15am . . Janice and I are sitting in the living room eating breakfast. 

"Are you and Michael a couple now?"

I nod proudly. "Yes"

"How come . . ?!"

"Well . . we fell in love with each other . . is that so hard to believe?"

"Aren't you guys best friends??"

"We still are . . . only difference is that we're together now"

"That's weird. . I thought Michael was going out with Lana . ."

". . Who's Lana?"

"A woman he works with . . she's drop dead gorgeous . . ."

~ to be continued