::Seven::

Lucy shuddered. "It's. . . . ." Gray looked at Lucy. "Why's it's?" He asked. Lucy kept her brown orbs on you. "It's the most powerful beast/monster. . ." She whispered.

Natsu pounded on the wall harder. "BREAK YOU DAMN WALL!"

Your father's eyes widened. "A-A monster!" He stepped back a few steps. Erza grunted and stared at you. "[Name]. . ." She whispered. You roared, monster like. Wendy gasped. "[Name]!" She shouted and tried to ran to you, but Carla held her back. "Wendy, don't! You'll get hurt!" Wendy growled. "Carla, I need to help [Name]!" She yelled at the white cat. The white cat shook her head. "I can't stand seeing you hurt, Wendy!" Carla shouted teary eyed. Black magic swirled around your body. Your once [e/c] orbs that are now red. Your father turned around and ran for his life. "Fu** this shi*!" He shouted, but you teleported in front of him. He stopped and ran the other way shouting, "Shi*! I shouldn't have underestimated you!" Natsu banged the wall, hearing a crack, he continued. Lisanna grabbed his elbow. "Natsu, stop! You can't break the wall!" The white haired girl shouted. He growled and continued punching the wall. "I am not gonna stop until [Name] is here with me! I need to help her!" He shouted and managed another crack.

Lucy knew that the beast/monster is trying taken over your body. "That beast/monster is trying to take over her body. . . We have to STOP her, Gray!" She shouted. Gray huffed. "How? We can even move!"

You opened your eyes and found yourself in front of a cage. "Where am I?" You questioned looking around. "Your so pathetic." said a deep voice. You looked at the cage and furrowed your eyebrows. "I am not pathetic!" You hollered. Dark red eyes looked at you. You gasped and asked, "What are you?" It laughed, and showed itself. Your heart felt like it was down your throat. "Y-Your. . ." You whispered. "Heh, I guess I'm famous." Your orbs analyzed it. "Y-Your the Bla-Black Dragon. . ." Again it chuckled. "Indeed, I am." It replied. "H-How did you get inside of me?" You asked, fear dripping from your words.

"You. . . are my daughter." It answered.

Erza stared at you. You were covered with black scales, two wings on your back, long claws growing out of your fingers, a long black scaly tail, and sharp teeth. Your father was trying to fight back, but failed due to his fear of you. "S-Stop, [Name]! I'll do whatever you want! Just dot hurt me!" Your father yelled. 'You' paid no attention and raised your claws.

Lucy moved her arms an finally it moved! "Gray, we're free now!" Gray walked forward and nodded. "We have to defeat her." He said, looking at the beast/monster. "G-Gray, what are you talking about?!" She shrieked. Gray turned to her. "That is not longer the [Name] we knew!"

Your father stayed closed his eyes,waiting for the impact, but instead felt nothing. He opened his eyes and saw Natsu holding your claw. "[Name], stop this!" Natsu yelled. Lisanna yelled out to Natsu, "Stop! Your gonna get hurt!" Natsu clenched his jaw. "[NAME], ARE YOU REALLY GONNA HURT YOUR OWN FATHER?!" Natsu shouted. Your father's eyes widened.

You looked around hearing Natsu's voice, but turned back to the dragon. "What do you mean I'm your daughter?" You asked. He chuckled and laid down on his stomach. "I trained you. You were trained by a me, which that makes you a dragon slayer." He explained. Your eyes bulged out of your head. "Eh?! Then why are you in my body?!" You shrieked running in circles. "I put myself in you. I gave you my powers." He said. You stopped and looked back at him. "I don't remember being trained by a dragon." You mumbled. "Anyways, the names Daigo." The dragon said. You laughed while Daigo raised a brow. "What's so funny?" You held your stomach. "You have a ridiculous name!" He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Yep, the same [Name]."

Gray and Lucy stood next to Natsu. "Natsu!" Lucy yelled. The pink headed dragon slayer ignored Lucy and kept his onyx orbs on you. Gray narrowed his eyes at 'you'. "Is she a dragon?" He questioned. Lucy nodded and looked up at you. "We're gonna have to defeat her!" Gray shouted. Natsu glared at Gray and yelled, "No, we're not!" Lucy's eyes widened. 'Natsu. . . do y-you love her?' She questioned in her mind her bottom lip quivering. Erza tried to stand up, but failed. 'It feels like he devoured some of my magic.' She thought. Wendy and Carla ran to Erza. "Erza!" Wendy yelled. "Natsu, we have to defeat her! If we don't she'll destroy this town." Natsu clenched his fist an nodded. "Fine, we'll do it."

You looked at Daigo and tapped your chin. "Wait, what kind of dragon slayer am I?" You questioned the black dragon. "You are an Elemental Dragon Slayer. You're the strongest Dragon Slayer out of all of them, except you cant defeat a Lightning Dragon Slayer." Daigo answered. You smiled, but frowned that you couldn't defeat a Lightning Dragon Slayer. "It's time for you to go, [Name]. Your friends are waiting for you." Daigo said and closed his eyes.

You nodded and fell unconscious.

Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Taurus panted. "She's too strong!" Gray said. Natsu looked at your form. You were close to forming into a real Dragon. "This monster. . . is too strong for us to beat." Lucy muttered. Natsu clenched his fists. 'No, it can't be! She is not a MONSTER!' Natsu thought. He fell forward and grunted. 'You' roared again. Your father smiled at you. "You are just like your mother, a beast like your mother. That's why I killed your mother and your little sister. Your next, [Name]." Your dad whispered and teleported away from the battlefield.

Gray and Lucy, too, fell down next to Natsu. Taurus poorer away, back to the Celstial spirit world. Wendy was healing Erza. "Erza, are you okay?" She asked. The red head nodded.

"Is this the end?" Lucy questioned.

A bright light came covered Everyone's eyes. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Carla covered their eyes from the bright light. Finally, it went out, to show your body on the floor unconscious.

Natsu quickly stood up and scrambled to your body. "[NAME]!" He sat down beside you and laid your head on his lap. Lucy and Gray Stayed where they were and smiled. Natsu's tears came out iof his eyes. "Your safe, [Name]!" Natsu shouted happily, after he felt your pulse.

Erza and Wendy smiled. Happy opened his eyes and looked around the park. It was ruined and dirty. "What happened?" He asked and walked towards to where the others were at. "Natsu!" yelled the blue cat.

You hear it. His voice. You jerked up, scaring the fire dragon slayer. "HAPPY!" You shouted happily. "[Name], Natsu, where are you guys at?!" shouted his cute voice. Lisanna stared. "Why does Happy pick her?" She questioned to herself.

Natsu grinned an stood up, embracing you. "I'm glad your safe. . ." He whispered in your ear. Happy flew in between you both an hugged you. You smiled in glee. "HAPPY, I thought you died!" You yelled an embraced his small cat body. Happy laughed. Natsu smiled. 'Maybe, she is the one I'm looking for. A girl like [Name]. . .' Natsu thought an grinned hugging both of them.

Author's Note: SO CRAPPY! It kind of sucked ._.