Chapter 5: the action finally starts

Azure pov
I was finally going on a date with rufous and I'm so excited. I wore my navy blue clothes but I wished I found my baby blue clothes. Rufous said he'll pick me up so I sat on the couch waiting for rufous to come. Encre walked downstairs "have a good date azure" "I will" I responded. There was something in my gut telling me something is going to happen but I ignored it.
*later*
During the date, it ended with me and rufous making out behind a building. I wanted to stop until he started kissing my neck and corresing my spine and I feel like I'm in heaven. "You taste good azu" rufous said. We made eachother nicknames like rufy and azu. Rufous picked me up and pinned me to the wall and started dry humping me and it felt great. But I then saw something out of the corner of my eye, I looked closer as rufous was still humping me, my hear dropped after I realised it was a vampire... in daylight. After I saw the vampire we heard the alarms of the vampires that are coming.

Rufous stopped and quickly lets me and said "go kill them, meet me at my place when you're done" he kissed me and I nodded and ran to where the rest of the guard is. They quickly hand me my sword and we started fighting. Some of the royal guard was killed but we were victorious. I panted and I quickly ran to rufous home to check on him but when I opened the door... I saw broken glass. I looked around and calling for rufous but he didn't respond. I started crying as I thought that he was killed. Then I found a note saying 'we have your boyfriend, come get him,J~' I read it and cried but... who's J?