Chapter 1

(A.N Sirius is not dead  I don't own Harry potter J.K. Rowling does. The song goes with this one) also the italics will mean a flashback

I was sitting on my bed recovering from my uncle's last beating. Which was one of the "nicer" ones you could say. 

   I was getting ready to make dinner. And I was almost done when Uncle Vernon came in drunk yelling.
  "You're such a 'freak' and shouldn't have been born." He came closer to me, I begged him to stop approaching me.
  "I didn't do anything wrong please stop Uncle Vernon." But, he didn't stop once he got close enough to me he grabbed my already ripped shirt and ripped it off. 
  "You make any noise and it will be another 40 got it 'freak'. "
I nodded my head because I didn't want to get in trouble any more than I am. He took off his belt and started whipping me. I bit down on my tongue to keep any noises from getting out of my mouth.
  After what felt like 60 whips he tugged me up and pushed me back into my "room" which was the cupboard under the stairs and left me there. Once, I heard his footsteps go away, I silently cried so, I wouldn't get another beating. And I could feel the blood start to dry since he was putting more pressure then normal.

   I looked over at my broken clock that my cousin broke but, I fixed it. I was counting down the seconds on the clock to my 15th birthday. It was midnight 'Happy Birthday to me.' When, I suddenly felt a searing pain throughout my body and then I blacked out from how much pain I was going through at that moment.

    Chapter one is complete and plz let me know if u guys want more books like this Sazzy out!!