News!

I'm sorry but I have no more motivation for this book or any of my captainswan related fanfictions. Ever since most of the main characters quit, I've just been going through a huge writes block with this.

So I'm sorry if anyone actually liked this book but I also have good news.

I have been writing some other books but havent published them yet. They are not based on any fanfiction.

The first book I am going to publish is called Fragile and here's the description 👇👇👇

She always new she was different

She was treated as nothing while her sister was the star of the family

But why?

Hazel Montgomery has enough going on in her life. The bullying in her school took away her confidence, her drunk and abusive father making her feel less beautiful everyday and her mother and sister are always finding a way to bring her down beneath the surface.

She was barely holding herself together. A piece of her breaking from every hit and hurtful comment she has received from her family and a new secret almost sent her over the edge.

Finding out that she is adopted was the final breaking point for Hazel, until she realized the possibility of finally having a family is right around the corner.

The news of having a whole other family with her blood gave her a second chance. A chance to receive the love she always craved for.

She just didn't expect it to come from their foster son named Luke.

[Romance]

Well there you go! Please read the book when I publish it!

I will publish the book on  Friday October 13!

      I'll see you soon little ducklings!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤