Bill-henrys sister

Selina's pov

For (@seliwn)

"I just don't see why you have to be so Mean all the time." I rolled my eyes at Henry.

"Shut the fuck up." He glared, pushing past me and into his room. I hopped off the counter and followed him. "That boy lost his brother and you wanna pester him. That's really messed up."

"It's been a year since he lost his brother. He's gotten a whole year of peace. Ok? why the fuck do you care?" He scoffed, lying on his bed. I stared at my brother in disgust, walking out of his room, leaving him unanswered. honestly, Bill was my friend. A good friend too and it pissed me off when he treated him and everyone else like shit.

It was the last day of school and I was excited...actually no. I was not. I hate my family.
My dad and brother are abusive to each other and me. No ones ever all home at once. Someone's always out doing something and it really gets hard. Summer will just mean that I have no distractions from it.

   "Henry we got to go!" I screamed, running out the door. "I'll be right out!"

   I hopped into his car waiting for him to lug his fat ass out here. After it had been a good 5 minutes, I honked the horn a couple times. He walked out with his bag.

   He stepped into his car and sat staring at the wheel for a couple seconds. "If you ever fucking honk my horn at me again, you're getting your ass beat." His voice was low and menacing. I tensed, but turned to him with a glare, "You know you sound more and more like dad every day?."

    "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING COMPARE ME TO THAT WASTE OF LIFE?!" I saw the anger and fury in his eyes and it made my blood curdle. "I HATE YOU!" I spewed at him.

   "I DON'T CARE! Now keep you're fucking mouth shut this whole dam car ride. Got it?"

   I nodded slowly. His muscles relaxed and he started up the car and drove off. The car ride was silent. Awkwardly and uncomfortably silent. As soon as he pulled up to the car, I dashed out, making a b line for my class room.

   I saw Richie and Eddie walk into the classroom first, followed by bill and Stan. Bill and I made quick eye contact and his face lit up. They all walked to my desk and started talking.

   "Henry looked pissed this morning. What happened?" Richie questioned.

   I sighed, "we got into a fight. I honked his horn at him and he got angry and I compared him to my dad and he fumed."

   "Well, now he's probably gonna kick our ass today. Thanks." Stan sarcastically grinned.

   "Fuck! You're right." Eddie bulged his eyes. "You've doomed us all."'Richie said. "S-seriously guys?
It's n-not her fault he-her brothers a-a jerk." I looked at Bill, "true that."

   "Eh were joking. You know it." Richie slapped my shoulder. "Class! We're about to begin lesson!" The teacher yelled. They walked back to their seat.

   Riiiiiiiinnnngggg. The last school bell rang of the day. I felt like a spaceship dodging meteoroids. I was constantly dodging girls, trying to get out of the hallway. A group of kids walked by, shoving passed me and knocking me on the ground. I rolled my eyes, trying to pick up my shit. A kid grabbed my notebook, flinging it across the hall. Little bitch. I grabbed the rest of my stuff, then noticed the notebook was off the floor. I looked up and saw Bill. He smiled down at me, gesturing the notebook to me. I grinned widely, taking it from his hands. "Thanks."

   "S-sure." He awkwardly smiled at me. "What are you doing this summer?" I asked.

   "W-were going to the b-barrens p-probably all s-summer. Y-you in?"

   I looked down realizing why. Bill still thinks Georgie's alive. I nodded, looking down.

   We walked out of the hall to find our
friends dumping their backpacks.

   He ran up to them, dumping his out as well. I giggled, watching them all joke around. Bill took my hand, pulling me to the trash can. "D-do you want t-to dump yours?"

   I nodded, pouring it into the already overflowing trash. "Hey! Losers! Get the fuck away from my sister!"

   "Fuck off Henry!" I started towards him. "Just leave!"

   "Who do you think you're talking to?" He stared me down. "Why are you like this? They're my friends. Just leave them alone. Just because you're insecure and hate your life doesn't mean you have to make everyone else's life miserable too."

   "That's it." He pushed me to the ground. I was about to get up and swing, but Bill had beat me to it.
"Bill!" I screamed, watching his fist hit my brothers jaw. Henry stumbled back a few feet, then gained footing, "you're dead stuttering bill."

   His guys grabbed bill and Henry punched his nose. "Stop!" I screamed, jumping on my brothers back, knocking him off balance. "Hey! You two! Knock it off! You're fucking dead when you get home!" In front of me was now my dad. His face hard as a rock.

   He walked away and I hopped off my brother. Both knowing what was gonna come when we got home, had a ghostly look on our face.

   We were now back at Bills place and I handed him an ice pack for his nose. "Im sorry." I looked down.
"F-for what?"

   "My brother. It's my fault." My voice became shaky, trying to stop myself from sobbing. "I-I swung. I-It's my fault. I just couldn't h-handle seeing him hurt you."

   "Trust me. He doesn't do more than push me. If he did anything more, I wouldn't have the courage to stand up for myself."

   "A-Are you ok?"'he asked. I slowly shook my head no and he automatically pulled me into a hug. I sobbed onto his shoulder and he rubbed my back. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't be crying." I sniffed back the tears.

   "Y-you can always c-cry in front o-of me." He stared sympathetically. I looked into his eyes and he looked up, staring into mine too. Before I knew it,
I was leaning in. He looked scared and quickly pressed his lips on mine. I melted into the 5 second kiss and then we simultaneously pulled away, once again looking at each other. "I'll always be there f-for you." He assured me.

Hey guys, sorry it's long but I really got into this. This is for you @seliwn I know you said happy...and it's happy...ish. Kind of happy ending.

Vote and comment! Luv ya guys!!