Chapter 3

Word count- 881 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I woke up in my dimly lit room to the sun trying to shine through the (f/c) curtains on my window. I groaned and rolled over in my nest of blankets and pillows.

I turned onto my left side to get comfortable, but almost screamed to see someone laying in the tremble bed next to me. A few seconds later the memories from yesterday flooded into my mind.

Johnny.

I guess my quick movement woke him up because he shifted a bit, turning to face me. His eyes fluttered a bit before shooting wide open to look at me. He almost fell off the bed as he jumped a bit, but he seemed to calm down a bit after a moment. Only a bit, though, I know he's still confused and worried.

We both looked away from each other and stayed silent for a moment.

"Uh good morning, Johnny," I said awkwardly.

"G-good mornin', (y/n)."

I know Ashley is making breakfast right now and I can tell by smell of smoke and the sound of her cursing every few seconds. Typical.

I got a text from her a few minutes later reading:

Going to the bakery cuz I burnt the flipping pancakes again :(

Now that she had left I can get up, and so can Johnny. "I'm gonna get up," I said, since to do so I needed to step over Johnny.

"Okay," he said before I did.

I double checked that she was gone, peering around the corner to see a mess of burnt pancakes and batter everywhere.

"She's not a very good cook," Johnny said from next to me.

I laughed. "Tell me about it." I walked over to the mess and started to clean it up. I also motioned to Johnny that he could leave my room. When I was done cleaning I glanced over to see him peering out of the window.

Johnny's point of view

(Y/n) went to the sink to start cleaning the large mess her friend Ashley made. The name Ashley reminded me of Ash and makes me homesick, and that I am seemingly stuck here.

Where is here?—I have no idea. All I know that there are people that look different, and they are called humans.

I peered out the window, gazing at the city below until I heard (y/n) say my name, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes?"

"You okay?"

I sighed. "I'm just really confused is all."

"Me too," She said. She took a seat on her grey couch before patting the seat next to her. I walked over and sat down.

"People from here will judge you, and as hard as it's going to be you need to stay here hidden, until we find a way to get you back home, that is," She said.

"I understand."

"Thanks, Johnny, I'll make sure to make you as comfortable as you can be here."

I gave her a smile. "Thanks, (y/n)."

"I might have to run to the store to get you some stuff. I'll be right back."

"Okay." I replied.

She ran off to her room, emerging a few minutes later with new clothes and brushed hair. "If anyone knocks, don't answer and hide just in case. It might be my dad or someone else with a key," She told me as she grabbed her bag.

"All right, bye," I said.

She said the same before smiling and leaving.

I didn't want to be creepy, but I ended up getting bored and looked throughout the house. I walked up to a door that was only cracked open and walked on. Covering a large desk, was lyrics after lyrics to many songs. There was a guitar, piano, keyboard and a small drum set in the room.

I went over to the tagboard on the other side of the room and looked at the papers pinned up. All of them said (y/n)s name. Some of them were thank you letters, but some where rejection letters, all about music.

Was she a singer?—Well, she had to be a musician of some sort.

I left the room and made sure to shut it just like it was before I left. I sat down just as (y/n) opened the door.

"Hey, Johnny," She said, putting down some plastic bags.

"Oh, hey, (y/n)," I said.

"Here," She said, handing me a bag. Inside was a toothbrush, toothpaste, some t-shirts, sweatpants, socks, boxers, shampoo, soap and a brush.

"I'm sorry for making you get all this stuff for me."

"Don't say that—it's not your fault you were sent here." I stayed quiet, not knowing what else to say.

"There may be a few more things in Ashley's room from her many exes," She said, making me chuckle a bit. I looked into her (e/c) hues and they seemed to sparkle. I'm happy that I got stuck here in this human world with her and not someone else, because I can already tell that she has an amazing heart, and she seems determined to find me a way home. Besides, we seem to have a lot in common, so maybe the stay won't be so horrible after all.