Epilogue

it's the final chapter btw. Idk I'm not really bothered to write more soooooo yah here's the epilogue

--------------------------------------------

Katniss's POV

10 years later....

Me and Peeta are married happily and we have 2 beautiful children. We live in a huge house in a quiet area near a meadow. Gale is in jail serving a life sentence for attempting to murder my sister prim, along with all the other stuff he's done. Johanna lives in an apartment by herself because all her family was killed in a car crash. Annie and finnick are engaged and Annie is expecting her first child. Glimmer in the process of getting divorced with a douchebag called gloss because he is ALWAYS cheating on her, but now she is dating marvel and they're having a great time together. literally. I look out the kitchen window and see my daughter and son playing with their toys in the garden. I was glad that my kids looked more like peeta than me. Sky is 6 years old and she has big deep blue eyes and long blonde hair that's almost white . Rye our 2 year old son has dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes . I turned back to peeta and kissed him. Even after all I've been through during my life that you don't know about , I'm actually quite happy with how my life has turned out. Peeta goes outside to call the kids in for dinner but sprints back inside with our two crying children thrown over his shoulders.

"Peeta what happened?" I question getting nervous as I wait for his answer.

"Gale escaped"

--------------------------------------------

Muhahaha cliffhanger 😝

Anyway this is the last chapter ever so byeeeee

- Hannah xoxo