Chapter 3

Glimmer's POV

Peeta leans in and pecks katniss on the lips. I guess peeta thinks finnick is the only one who knows about his huge crush on katniss but he's wrong, finnick told us all last year, but it's also SO OBVIOUS the only person who doesn't know is Katniss! . Katniss's eyes are so big right now I'm sure if she opened them any more they would pop out of her head." I'll go next guys," I say pulling the bottle closer to me. It lands on finnick."truth or dare finnick," I say fiddling with my bracelet."eh, dare?" he replies clearly nervous. " I dare you to jump in the pool in your clothes!" thankfully everyone has their pyjamas with them. "Ok then," he walks outside outside with his clothes on and backflips into the pool. Finnick emerges from the pool and runs back into the house screaming like a little girl, dripping water everywhere. Finnick runs upstairs and changes into his ducky pyjamas and comes back downstairs with a towel over his head. We sit back down and finnick picks up the bottle and places it back in the middle of the floor. The doorbell rings.

"Huh? we didn't invite anyone else, or order pizza!" I say confused. It is my house, so I get up and look out the tiny window and see gale standing there. Uh oh. I sprint back into the living room. "Eh guys gale is there" katniss's face is suddenly drained of any colour. I think she might throw up. "Let him in" she says holding back vomit. "Em ok" I say quietly. I open the door and gale turns to me, with a look on his face that says he's pissed off. This can't be good. He walks straight into my house with out even asking. Rude. He stomps into my living room and stares at katniss. Katniss stands up and walks outside with gale. Finnick, peeta and me look through the peep hole and see gale yelling at katniss and slapping her. I can't take it any more. I slam open the door and kick him so hard in his soft spot he screams in agony. I grab katniss's arm and yank her back into the house and lock the door. That was a close one.