Pack: Black Moon

Oliver^^^.

I went to go find Olvier and he was with his friends eating. I walk over to them and they bow in respect.

"Oliver Gomez may I have a word with you" I ask him using my Alpha voice.

"Yes Alpha" he says to me standing up and following me back to the pack house into my office.

"Oliver I asked you to come here because I'm choosing you to become the new Alpha of this pack, I'm not going to live much longer and I know you will make a great Alpha" I say to him.

"Thank you Alpha, I accept" Oliver tells me.

"Great, I'll have someone bring your stuff here into your own room, and then tonight I'll announce you as the new Alpha, also you can call me Jackson" I tell him.

Later that night

I walk outside of the pack house, everyone is in the cafeteria tent waiting for me and Oliver. I walk to the tent and everyone bows their head in respect.

"Good afternoon everyone, as you know I'm spent today looking for a new Alpha and I found one who I thought was right for the job. Please show your respect to your new Alpha, Alpha Gomez" I tell them.

Oliver walks into the tent dresses up and comes up to the stage next to me. "Thank you Alpha Jackson, I pleased to be the new Alpha this is a great honor I promise to deal my job well and find my Luna" Oliver says to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Danny's pov...

I'm so happy to be free and out of hiding. I miss Riley a lot, she died 4 years ago after her mate marked her and she didn't mark him and turn into a wolf. I've been on my own for at least a year now. Everyone in my grade is moved on with their lives and are married.

I'm married for two years, I got married in June. His name is Levi Welling. We are have one girl. Her name is Maddie Elizabeth Welling. Maddie is a left handed.

 Maddie is a left handed