1.an altered timeline and a blushing face

This picture ^.. Cause you know.. It's cool

One sunny morning in Big Berg Unisverity, also known as Millage University (yes, too lame, I know), there where a trio of friends running like their lives depended on it.

Looking back, what they're running for isn't as life threatening as battling with Skulker, it doesn't even compare with running from Dash when he comes to wail on innocent nerds after flunking a test, no.

So what on Earth can our young Danny Fenton, world's half ghost - half human hero, along with Samantha Manson, our resident Goth girl, and Tucker Foley, famous technogeek, running for perhaps you ask?

Well, they are running to not be late for their 9:00 am class..
Yes, you heard, more like read,  me.  Class..

"Cmon, Tuck!  Stop messing with your PDA and start running!  We're going to be late." that was Danny..

"Yeah, Tuck. Valerie isn't going to die if you miss one morning of not texting her "good morning" with kissy emojis on it.." that was Sam

With a screech accompanied with his boots halting for dramatic purposes, Tucker Foley look at the couple narrow eyed with a sly smirk.. “Considering you guys are an actual couple now, which by the way took so damn long for you too to realize. You really don't know anything about romance, now do you?"

Flushing a slight red because of the fact about being in denial for too long, the couple shook their heads and look at their friend with furrowed brows, after seeing him with an all knowing jerky smirk.

"Tucker, this isn't the time to lecture us about love history, okay. We're going to be late!"

"Yeah, what she said."

"Gee, thanks. I'm so lucky to have a supportive boyfriend like you, Danny." Sam sarcastically muttered, which in turn made Danny blush.

"Whatever, let's just go.."

With that, the trio took off again towards the campus grounds. Running in different rooms which conveniently, were in the same hallway.

How is it possible that they can study after the Disasteroid happened, where everybody in the whole planet supposedly knew of our favorite halfa's secret, you asked?

Well, after the Disasteroid, which nobody remembers now, by the way,  Danny Fenton have had enough with the fame of being the world's hero .  With what,  being as his life becoming of that of a reality TV show with literally everyone shoving  themselves at his face, wanting to either be close to him due to his popularity or reporters and fans mobbing him with interviews, questions, etc. everywhere he goes, Danny had now comes to face with the dilemma of being a celebrity.

He had then come to realize that he had now more than ever had less time with his friends and family. And since he's always distracted by other people, even studying is impossible.

Asied from that, although, they might not show it, Danny knew deep down how greatly bothered his love ones were. No matter how much they try to reassure him that it's fine, the fact that just being associated with the world's hero is enough to rank them too as world famous celebrities, meaning less privacy and invasion of their personal space. Which by the way, is totally not cool.

So three years ago, a year after the occurrence of the Disasteroid, fifteen year old Danny Phantom went to Clockwork's tower with a great favor to ask.

Three years before the present…

Danny Phantom. being young and stubborn as hell, went right through Clockwork’s tower, directly to Clockwork's chamber, to ask him if he could go back in time. That time being the exact moment where his young self were to destroy the reality gauntlet.