Ebony:

I watched as honey continued to smoke, feeling the butterflies fill my stomach while her emerald green eyes became low and red.

I loved living with her. She was great company, let alone a great lover.

I never wanted to lose her.

I don't feel as bad about being with her as I did before. She makes me so happy and I know how she feels about me and I never want to take that away from her. I couldn't imagine breaking her heart.

I just hope she doesn't break mine.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in a pink tank top and beige spandex tights with a beige cardigan and pink vans. I wrapped my hair in a bun and did my makeup when I felt warm arms wrap around me.

"You smell so good. I just want to eat you up, cocoa baby." Honey moaned, kissing my neck. I bit my lip as I felt the familiar warmth build in my stomach.

"Stop it. I'm already sore." I moaned. She smirked against my skin, looking up at me in the mirror with dark eyes.

Gosh. This girl is going to kill me.

"Honey, please.." I sighed. She pulled away, stripping from her clothes and hopping in the shower.

I took a deep breath and continued to get ready.

I decided to make breakfast as Honey got dressed upstairs. I made eggs, with toast and sautéed breakfast potatoes. I placed her food on the table and poured us some orange juice, when I heard her footsteps come down the stairs.

She looked amazing. She was in a yellow short sleeved button down with black ripped jeans and yellow vans. Her hair was out and curly, her green eyes glowing.

"Stay like this." I stated, touching her face.

"Like what?" She asked. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"With your hair like this. And your beautiful eyes." I breathed, kissing her mouth. She smiled.

"Anything for you."

We ate our breakfast, honey cracking jokes and making me laugh as usual. We finally left the house, getting in a cab and going to the mall.

It was crowded as we walked around.

"Where would you like to go first?" Honey asked. I shrugged, looking around.

"Well, let me choose." She smirked, pointing toward Victoria secret. I laughed, slapping her arm.

"You're a pervert." I giggled. She smirked, taking my hand and dragging me into the store.
Honey picked out various sets for me to try on, and I did. I took pictures, and grabbed my favorite set and handed it to her once I left the booth.

"I like this one."

"Great, we'll get all of them." She grinned. I shook my head and handed the lingerie to her.

"Let me at least buy you lunch." I pleaded. She shook her head, mouthing the word 'nope' before kissing my cheek.

The rest of the day consisted of Honey splurging her money on me and trying to convince me to have sex in the dressing room. We were now home, me just getting out the shower while she laid in bed. I decided to put on the new lingerie we bought, a nice red bra and underwear set, before moisturizing with cocoa butter.

I was in the mood and it's her fault.

I slowly crept the door open and stood against it, posing as I waited for her to look my way. I cleared my throat and she turned to look at me, her jaw dropping as the piece of weed she had in her hand fell onto the tray.