Chapter one: oh no

Elizabeth's pov:
Right now I'm on my way out of school for summer break! Finally we all get a break from this shit hole. Anyways I saw Henry and his gang bullying this poor kid who was shorter and "larger" then him so I walked over and said "hey Henry cut it out, leave the poor kid alone. He didn't do anything wrong and I don't need to get your parol officer right?" I smirked with my arms crossed. He rolls his eyes and pushed the kid away. He comes up to me in my face and says "you know that threat isn't gonna always work ya know?" I roll my eyes and say "at least I get to use it on you and you have nothing to use against me anyway since I am your sister. Now I am gonna go home and do my chores before dad gets home so he doesn't do ya know?" He nods and gives me a hug I hug him back he whispers to me "if something happens let me know ok? You'll know where to find me." I nod and let go of the hug and start to head home. Then Henry stops me and says "why don't I drive you home? Me and the guys are heading that way anyway." I nod and say "sure". We all go to Henry's Pontiac firebird trans-am she's a beauty I must say . I unfortunately had to sit beside Patrick who kept on staring at me weird. But I just tried to ignore him. Key work tried! But it just put me on edge. Once I got home I got out of the car as fast as I could. I said bye to Henry and got into the house, when I walked in it looked like a mess! Great.. I put my bag in my bedroom and turned on the radio. I started with the dishes then tried to tidy the living room a little bit, then I hear the door open oh no dads home. I Immediately turn off the music and continue cleaning. He came in and plopped onto his chair. I got him the remote for the tv and try not to speak to him. Then all of a sudden he yells "LIZZY GET ME A BEER!" I run to the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge and open it for him. I run back over to him and give it to him. He says "you have been such a good help sweetheart, thank you." He takes my hand and pats it. He's never like this, it's making me uncomfortable. I pull my hand and away and walk away continuing my chores so I don't get yelled at and beaten. Once I was done I went to my room to continue reading my book.... where's Henry? He usually home by now...

Hey guys I started to make this book cause I'm obsessed with the movie I can't help it. Hope you guys like it!

~Abby alouche