Jasmine held her face in her hands, "Calm down. Please Just calm down. "

Sucking her teeth Ronnie pushed her off of her and angrily charged downstairs.

When she got downstairs she rushed outside after them as they walked towards the car.

"Ayye fuck nigga look here!" she yelled.

James turned around and his eyes widened when he noticed the pole. Before he could even utter a word Ronnie ran up on him and sent a blow to his face with the pole. His body failed to withstand the force of the Blow and he landed on the concrete pathway.

Kenna screamed  out when she saw him fall.

James spat blood out of his mouth and weakly tried to raise up.

"Please d-"

Ronnie sent another blow across his face . She ignored the begging and screaming coming from everyone around her as she pushed her foot Up against his throat. All she could see was red. At this point she knew she was the child of the devil.

"You think you can get away with shit! What kind of nigga does that to a child huh?! "Ronnie's asked as a tear rolled down her cheek.

She felt herself getting even more heated at the thought of Jasmine crying.

James yelped out in pain as Ronnie sent kicks all over his body. She sent blow after blow without any remorse. She felt  satisfaction as he groaned and screamed out for her to stop she couldn't stop and she meant that she would. Her blood covered shoes made contact with his ribs causing him to cough up blood.

By now a whole crowd surrounded them as a few people rushed to the scene to see what was taking place.

"Some body call the police! "someone yelled .

Seeing that Ronnie was literally going to kill him, Jasmine pounced onto Her causing both of them to fall .

"Calm the fuck down! "she yelled as she held her down.

Ronnie's chest heaved up and down as she tried to calm herself down.

"Oh fuck, "Jasmine groaned when she heard the sirens and saw the flashing Lights.

Jasmine's mother pulled her away from her when Three cops hopped out of the car and rushed unto the scene.

When a cop grabbed, Ronnie too roughly she sent a punch to his face, resulting in her getting held down by Two cops.

Jasmine watched in disbelief as she watched a cop hand cuff Her as the other two held her down.

"Jasmine! "Ronnie yelled when the began to drag her away.

Shaking her head Jasmine didn't even spare Her a glance before walking away.

She couldn't look back . She didn't want to look back either. Ronnie was too toxic and sadly their relationship was too Noxious.

Jasmine ignored the screaming of her name and headed straight inside. She was done.

.....

(Because it doesn't make sense to start a new chapter I'll just continue here)

Two months later

Ronnie's licked her lips as she walked out of the police station with a bag slung over her shoulder .

She was heading towards her aunt who stood next to her car along side the person who she made out from a distance to be Jahne.

It had been two months since she was in police custody. Two months since she had been contacted by anyone.

If it wasn't for the fact that James dropped charges because he was afraid that the truth would come to light she would've been sitting in jail.

When she finally approached them Jahne wasted no time in engulfing her in a hug.

"Why you gotta be so stupid and do dumb shit?"Jahne asked sniffling,"I thought I wasn't gonna see yo ugly ass again. "

Ronnie sucked her teeth, "That's the first thing you gotta say to me?"

Looking behind them and inside of the car, Ronnie searched for Jasmine.

Jahne cleared her throat when she realized what she was doing.

"She's not here. "

"Why not?"Ronnie asked frowning.

Sighing Jahne looked away and pulled a note from a back pocket.

"Here, she gave me this two months ago."

Ronnie furrowed her eyebrows and took the note before unraveling it.

"Let me start off by apologizing. I'm sorry for not being the person that could stay by your side no matter what. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you like you were for me. I love you Ronnie, believe me I do, but sometimes its better to say goodbye to negative things.

Lets face it Ronnie. We can't make things work. I'm not putting the blame on you, I blame myself. I'm sorry that I walked into your life and started something that I knew I wouldn't be able to finish.  I'm sorry I pushed and pushed no matter how much you would tell me how fucked up you were. I'm sorry Ronnie for everything.

It was never my intention to hurt you, but sadly this is how everything turned out. I just can't stick around you anymore. I refuse to hurt myself. Because I love you I've made this decision for both of us.

Just be safe
Jasmine.. "

Tears formed in her eyes as she crumbled the paper Up and tossed it away .

"Did you read it? "Ronnie asked .

Jahne shook her head, "I  would never disrespect You like that. "

Ronnie looked up at the Sky as tears cascaded down her cheeks. Jahne pulled her into a hug.

"Its going to be okay. I promise. I'll keep in touch with you while your at home even though the distance might make things hard. "

Ronnie frowned, "Home? Distance? "

Jahne released her and stepped away from her.

"I can no longer support you Ronnie. So much drama has happened since you've been around. You've disrespected me on many occasions and its obvious that I cannot control you, so Your parents and I have agreed that your going back home. "

That's when everything came crashing down. She was back to square one just when she thought she finally escaped.

It was the moment in which she realized, she wasn't hers, she wasn't anyone's but the demons that were in her head.