Money Baby

It was a little pass midnight and Janay, Tionne and Mel laid across the large neatly living room floor of the mansion with their pajamas on and hella snacks in front of them. They were currently counting out the money that made tonight. Of course they made out with a couple bands a piece, all smiles filled the room. Especially Mel, who had never seen this much money before in her life. Not to sound money hungry, but she definitely wasn't gonna quit stripping. She dreamed about having this much money in her possession and now that she finally had it, they was no way she was going back broke.

"1000...(paused)...1400 (paused) ... 2700" Janay counted out all her bills. Mel and Tionne snickered and whispered while staring at Janay who was so focused.
"What y'all got"? Janay asked as she just announced that she had made 2500 in one night.
A smirk appeared on Tionne's face "3 G's".
"Mel"?
Mel smiled hard. "2200".

This was usual for them though, sometimes they made more, but never less. The three of them were the baddest women at the club and With Mel being a new pretty face she fit right in with hardily training. Everytime she gave a dance or slid down the pole she would remember what Tionne taught her "Close ya eyes and pretend your the only one in this room".

"Good girl you getting it" Janay said cheering Mel on. They still were trying to get adapt to the fact that she was stripping, but what could they do. Tionne even went back and tried to talk Daniel out of letting Melody strip, but he's mind was made up. Especially after seeing her first performance, he knew for a fact she would be bringing in more money.
Tionne laid back on the floor with stacks of money in her hand. She eyed Janay and Mel before throwing her money up in the air. Janay and Mel tossed their bills up in the air after Tionne and just watched it fall all over them.

Mel Chuckled. "Man I swear I ain't never been around this much money let alone be able to touch it".
Janay smiled at me while collecting her bills that were sprung out all over the floor.
"I love the way we live I swear I wouldn't trade this for the world" Mel said sounding so na'ive. Tionne instantly frown her face up.

"Nah baby girl don't get to happy this is only temporary til we can get out of this" Tionne said to Mel. Janay nodded her head agreeing.
"I don't care if we stay like this for the rest of our lives Tionne I can't go back to my old life" Mel said refusing to be a bum again with nothing. "And you don't have to baby" Janay said softly.

"But don't get comfortable please" Tionne chimed in.
Their was silence for a minute, all you could hear was the slow jams playing from the radio. Mel broke the silence....
"So Tionne I heard Janay's story and y'all heard mine. What's yours"? Mel asked with a smile on her face.
Tionne's smile faded and she glanced over at Janay. "Um I... I don't have one".

Mel Chuckled "Awe come on The everybody has a story".
"Yeah... Well I don't" Tionne said in a low irritated voice.
"Come on tell me.... You don't have to be ashamed" Mel said still pressing.
Tionne was starting to get frustrated just that quick "Mel I don't have a story and even if I did I don't share... I never have with nobody... Janay has been my best friend for years and she knows I don't share my past". It was a light switch flicked on in her brain and just that quick she was pissed.

Mel frowned "Tionne please it's not-". Tionne cut her off "Mel drop it, I don't wanna talk about it".

And with that Tionne got up leaving her money on the floor and walked away. At this moment all she wanted was to be left alone, she was in a mode that couldn't be explained.
Mel looked over at Janay who was sitting there shaking her head.