Why They Hatin' On Me

Hotel party

Tonight was the night of the hotel party and the girls were in the back room getting dressed and lotioning their skin up. Tionne leaned up against the dresser with a bothered look on her face as she thought to her self. Dressed in her silk robe with a white two piece lingerie under, she could feel the cool air tickling her soft skin through her see- through piece.
Lexis and Star kept their eyes on her, they hated her bad. It bothered them that she was getting cut of this money just to do nothing for a few seconds and they had to work hard. Occasionally Tionne would look back at the two and would return the favor of mugging them even harder "I don't know what the fuck she looking at she ain't cute or nothing, but get the most props to do a bunch of nothing. Here we do all the work, but she still gets paid I don't get it" Lexis said mad as hell.

Tionne was tired of thier loose lips and the smart shit that they had to say about her. "My question is why are y'all bitches so focused on me"?
"Bitch fuck ya ugly ass ain't nobody worried bout you and ya wack ass pussy" Lexis said stepping close to Tionne Janay over heard the agreement and decided to jump in "Oh nah not tonight if ya think ya gonna come at my girl fuck is up"She said ready to knock a bitch head clean off her shoulders. "Nah Jay I got this" Tionne put her hand up at Janay as she stood in Lexis's face, but Janay didn't listen she stood close by "I guess you begging for me to whoop ya ass. I can though I have no problem fuck yall hating for if yall feel some type of way feel free to go to Daniel. I don't make the decisions if it was up me I wouldn't be here yall like this shit, I don't" she chuckled before continuing " Yall can have it cause I don't want it, but before I keep letting y'all bitch come at me I will stomp mud holes in ya asses" she said fed up.

"Do it then bitch"Star said just about to jump at Tionne.

Daniel walked in as the three girl stood up on each other's faces. Tionne was beyond ready for them, she had been waiting for this moment and as fed up as she was with all this bullshit her life held she was ready to put up that fight and Janay was ready to rumble right along with her. "Hey what the fuck is going on in here" ? Daniel said semi raising his voice jumping in between the girls pushing Star back.

"She started it Dan.... "

"Shut the fuck up"he yelled at Lexis cutting her off completely with his finger in her face. "Get ya ass dressed and get ready before I fuck ya ass up Lexis don't play with me" he warned before facing Tionne. Just as he was ready to say something to her, Lexis went to speak again "But Daniel this bitch started the..." he cut her off again, but this time with his hands wrapped around her neck "Lexis I warned you now if ya ass don't wanna be black and blue I advise you to do what I said which is shut the fuck up and get ready" he yelled practically spitting in her face as he talked. He was squeezing the life out of  her causing her face to turn Red.

She nodded her head right before he released her, as she stumbled a little. After that she did what he told her to do which was get ready and remain quiet. Tionne smiled inside because that's what she planned to do to her before Daniel entered the room. He faced Tionne and instantly calmed down "You ready"? he asked her with a low voice. She nodded her head as she rested her hand under her chin causing him to smiled at her. He went to touch the side of her face which caused her to jump uncomfortably.

"Make me proud" he told her.
She slightly moved her face away from his hand then looked back at him lower her eyes. She remembered that no matter how nice he tried to be she still hated his guts. When he walked away from her she seen lexis's eyes on her again causing her to smile and quickly flashing her middle finger her way.  She walked away knowing that Lexis was pissed all over again, but she didn't care. She did her minute and sixty second performance slow grindin' teasing the well paid pro athletes. Before her time was over she walked over and climb on one of the basketball players who happen to be seated lap's backward and started juggling her plump ass. With instant his dick rose up like the sun rising in the morning time. With all the bad females he had been around through out his career you could tell Tionne really did something to him differently by the way he was breathing.