Fighting Temptation

Tionne❤❤😇

Daniel had ordered me to go pick up his cut and drop off work to Nasir so I was on my way there. I texted Nasir to let him know I was in route and he send me the address. About twenty minutes later I pulled up to a big three story house, it was beyond beautiful. I had to double check the address to make sure I was at the right place. I walked up and rung the doorbell and stood patiently waiting until Nasir came to the door with a that sexy ass smile that he always wore.

"Wassup love" he said holding the door open wide enough for me to come in. When I stepped in it was amazed at the inside, it was well decorated and decked out. Everything was nice and neat for him to be a man he really did a good number on his place. I trailed behind him to the kitchen area then put my focus on him as he walked up to duffle bag that was on the counter.

"You like what you see"? He asked as he turned around,looking at me smiling.

"Huh"? I said, some what stuck at what he had asked.

"The house" he paused..." You like it"?

"Oh...yeah It's nice you live here with ya girl"?I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled "Nah... no girl just me and my bull Pappi". I chuckled at him while shaking my head.

He gave me a confused look, I looked him up and down and shifted all my weight to one side "What you don't believe I don't got a girl"? He asked.

"Nah... I don't, but that's not why I'm here nor Is that my business" I said looking away as my eyes roamed around the beautiful kitchen.

"Loosen up baby girl... I don't have a girl I'm all about business". He said chuckling as he opened the Duffle bag that i brought in with me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away again "If you say so.... I really do like ya home though" I said setting my eyes back on him as my hands wondered in my back pocket.

"It's not a home though" he said to me looking around.

I frowned "Why not"?

"Cause you not in it" he said looking up from the duffle bag at me with a serious face.

Oh god this boy is really pushing it, but I like it. I would be lying if I said I didn't like the attention and the fact that he was gassing me up. I never had nobody in my life that made me feel this way and it felt good, but weird. I smirked at him before rolling my eyes.

"Yeah baby girl" He chuckled and trailed off... " You kind of fell into that one".

"Real funny" I said, looking away trying to hide my smile.

"Nah, but forreal this is what good money does for you though this is Daniel's cut" he said passing me the bag full of Daniel's money.

I gave him the stare of death "This ain't from good money" I said halfway being smart."And what's good money to you"? He said looking at me side ways.

"Not drug money" I said lowering my eyes at him,putiing my hand on my hip.

"And what you do is good money"?he shot back at me.

Damn, I brought this on myself, I should have never said that. I instantly caught a whole attitude, I snatched the bag up off the counter and turned to walk away. I was ready to head out the kitchen until he stopped me by jogging over to where I was standing. He gently grabbed me by my arm causing me to face him, looking mad as hell.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that you just caught me off guard" he said with apolizing eyes.

"You don't know nothing about me.... I have no choice at what I do, but you do" I said Still carrying my attitude.

He stepped back from me and walked back around to the other side of the counter before looking up at me again. "You maybe right Te, but I gotta get it how I live and right now this is how I live... I just being honest".
"I really don't care how you get it... I never meant to say that or start this conversation" I said not in the mode to talk to him anymore, i didn't have time for this shit and once again all because of Daniel I was stuck in this position.

"Tionne you can't say that you don't have a choice because you do... you being with Daniel isn't good for you" He said looking me dead in my eyes like he was reading my mind.
"So I guess you think I don't know that"I asked being smart with a high pitch tone in my voice.
"Do you"?he asked lowering his eyes.
"You don't know nothing.... being with Daniel makes me feel like wanting to die I have no life my whole life is in his hands"I said practically yelling, I was beyond  pissed off by now.
"I already told you I can do my part in which I'm doing, but you won't let me. All I get from you is smart shit and attitude how do you think that makes me feel, but I promised to help you and that's what I'm gonna do" he said calmly to me.

I rolled my eyes not really caring to hear more of what was coming out his mouth "Just do what you said you would do ard".
He nodded his head and ran his hand over his face before sliding a stack of hundreds across the counter at me "This is ya cut".

I gave him a stank look "I don't want no cut.... me doing this is not because I want to I'm doin this because I have to".
"Take the money Tionne"he said in that calm deep sexy voice.
"I don't want the money" I said smartly again.
"Te you need it we both know that... stop being so hard for a chance put ya pride to the side and take it".

I thought long and hard for a minute until I snatch the money off the counter and lowered my eyes at him " Don't think that we friends... when I leave here imma walk out, going back to hating you nothing personal I really don't like nobody" and with that I turn my back at him and walked out.

I realized once I got it the car that I was rude to him, he didn't deserve me treating him like this. All he was trying do was help me and for a dude to go all out his way to help a smart bitchy female out he must really have good intentions. I inhaled deeply as I put my head down feeling ashamed,Truth be told I could tell he was different and it was something about him that made me secretly want him.

 I don't know what it was, but I never felt this way for no dude and just So happens he comes along and makes me feel that way. He was every thing a girl could ask for good looks, street credibility and basically rich. I thought to myself before I pulled off, the more I was around him I was gonna become weaker and weaker for him and I couldn't let that happened....

I pulled off knowing now I was just fighting a temptation.

................................................................