Joe Sugg-Thatcherjoe

Comincia dall'inizio

"Y/N, Alfie, Alf this is my Girlfriend Y/N." Joe introduced as he came and stood by me. I gave a little wave and turned to Joe who had stuck his hand in my back pocket and fished out my car keys. He winked as me and walked to the boot of my car.

"How rude." I sulked at him jokingly. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to go through a girls pocket." I laughed.

Joe only smiled and Yelled "I touched the butt!" before throwing my keys back at me and ran off, knowing full well I would chase him.

I ran after him and being as fast as I was I caught up quickly and jumped at him, knocking him down onto the floor. We kind of just stayed there on the floor laughing until I saw Alfie and Zoe walk over laughing.

"Wow, that was...interesting. Joe she's just as mad as you." Zoe laughed offering her hand as to help up. I stood up and smiled.

"Come on, let's get you two inside and settled." Zoe smiled taking my arm and pulling me, towards the house, leaving Joe to grab our bags.

As we entered the house we were met by a small black dog, who ran straight to me and sniffed my shoes.

"Oh, this must be Nala?" I cooed bending down and fussed the dog who barked happily.

"Yeah, she's a little crazy but you'll get used to it." Zoe laughed shooing the dog and leading me into the living room.

"So how was the drive?" She asked sitting by me.

"Oh, it was fun, we filmed a video for Joe's channel and just messed about." I smiled, Zoe was about to say something but we were interrupted by Joe.

"And there, on the couch are my two favourite girls. My Sister Zoe and my other half, miss Y/N." he said pointing a camera at me and Zoe we laughed and blew a kiss to the camera before we got interrupted once again. "So first impressions?" he asked, I shrugged and shook my head.

"We have been here for not ten minutes and most of that was spent chasing you ." I chuckled. "But...i think Zoe is great...she seems to be a hugger." I laughed as Zoe pulled me into another hug.

"I think Y/N is amazing. She's beautiful, funny and she makes my little brother happy." Zoe gushed

"That she does." Joe smiled kissing my fourhead.

"Aww, how cute was that?" Alfie cooed and we all turne2d to see Alfie was also vlogging.

"When did you start Vlogging us?" Joe asked

"Mate, I've had the camera the whole time." Alfie laughed.

"OK, so, Miss Y/L/N, tell me about you?" Zoe requested. I smiled and nodded.

"What you wanna know?" I asked.

"Where you from?" Alfie asked

"Y/H/T, but I moved to London a few years ago."

"How did you meet my brother?" Zoe asked

"Well, we met at pizza hut, he ran into me tipping pizza over me." I laughed. "I was looking forward to that pizza." I pouted.

"OK, firstly, Caspar pushed me into you and Secondly...I replaced your pizza." Joe reasoned making us laugh.

"OK, what made you move to London?" Zoe asked I thought for a second but couldn't think of a reason.

"Honestly I have no idea, something just pulled me there and I never knew what." I shrugged.

"What did you do on your first date?" Alfie asked.

"I took her on a tour of London, we were cliché tourists for the day and we did everything a tourist would do, visited land marks, took photos of everything and then we ate fish and chips." Joe answered, smiling at the memories.