Prologue

RA/A-V: ICE

                               EXEOU RHIBA

                            T:2400 - D:181094

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 "Hanako'nee-chan! Iie!"

 I pales, my eyes going wide with shock and disbelief as I stares down at my older sister's form, blood pooling around her writhing body on the ground. This can't be... No. This isn't happening...

 "Iie..." I whispers, falling to my knees next to her side. With trembling fingers, I gently pries her finger's off her bleeding chest, tears racing down both of our cheeks. Mine from fear and her's from the pain.

 "Ha-Haruko-chan..."

 I shekes my head furiously, sobbing. "'Nee-chan... Matte ne! I'll go call this match off. We have to get you to the hospital quick!"

 I stands up shakily, oly to be stopped by a firm hold on my wrist, pulling me back to my previous position. I stares at her surprised. "Ha- Haruko... D- Don't... It's- It's useless..."

 "What?!..."

 "Listen, little sister," She coughs, spitting out blood into her white T-shirt and leather vest. She continues, her words slurred because of the blood on her lips. "'Kaa-san, 'Tou-sama... They- They would want us to- to live our life to it's fullest." She pauses. "Or in this case, yours. So please... D- Don't. J- Just don't blame yourself f- for this."

 "'Nee-chan...'

 "Pro- Promise me..."

 I stood frozen, not knowing what to do as I keep staring blankly at her. "B- But..."

 "Haruko- chan..."

 I shut my eyes tightly, nodding. "I- I promise, 'Nee chan..." She smiles, weakly grazing my cheeks with her knuckle. I grasp it firmly, flinching at how cold it is.

"Good...Take good care of my son, ne?" Save him...Save him from Keichi, please..."

"I will". She breathed deeply, shuddering at hte sudden coldness washing over her intire being.

"Arigato, Hanako-chan." She smiles serenely, hereyes fluttering shut.

"Sayonara................."

"Haruko'nee-chan!"