.....................................

I entered the Great Hall with Balder and Audhild on my arms, I must speak to Lagertha.

"Steena, how are you?" Lagertha came to me and hugged me.

"I am feeling better." I said to her.

"Lagertha, what happened while I was sleeping?" I asked her.

"I confronted Astrid, she confessed why she lied to you. She was working princess Alfhild, she was the daughter of the King that Ivar killed. I killed both of them and I made a funeral to Astrid." She looked down and and tried to stop crying.

"But why?" I asked confused.

"Because she thought that Ivar was going to kill me, and she wanted him away. And the princess wanted to marry Ivar, but I stopped their plans." She looked at me and smiled.

By the gods, me and Ivar need to get marry as soon as possible, every one wants to break us apart.

"My love." I looked at the door and I saw Ivar and our sons.

"Ivar, I want to get married with you." I said to him.

"We will my love." He caress my cheek.

"I want to get married with you today." I stated to him.

"Then let's get married today." He smiled to me.

"I will prepare everything for your wedding." Lagertha said and left the Great Hall to prepare everything.

"I will warn my brothers." Ivar smiled and left the Great Hall too.

I entered my room and I grabbed a dress that I made, it was beautiful. I will use this dress to marry the love of my life, to marry my Ivar.

I entered the forest and it was everything so beautiful, Lagertha made sure of that.

Every body was there, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd, Björn, Torvi, Floki, Helga, Lagertha, and every child.

I was smiling the whole day, I couldn't stop.

The woman started the ceremony.

"I hallow this horn of mead
To Gods and Goddesses
High and Holy
Aesir and Vanir
First known in the North
Frigga and Odin
Thorr and Sif
Freya and Freyr
Balder and Nanna
Dissir and Alfar
Bless this Wedding
Wassail!"

She told us to say our wedding vows, Ivar started first.

"With this ring,
I give you my heart,
I promise from this day forward,
you shall not walk alone,
may my heart be your shelter,
and my arms be your home."

And then it was my turn.

"I love you enough to fight for you,
compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need to be.
Enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless the distance.
Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times.
Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need me or want me, and never, ever want to leave you or live without you.
I love you this much."

After the ceremony we were at the Great Hall, we were feasting. After some time Ivar leaned close to my ear.

"Let's spend the first night as husband and wife, I want you now." He whispers in my ear.

I nodded and we went to our hut, to spend our first night as husband and wife.