IM - SoMa

You guys ever get that random plot that you just want to write? I do. I guess writing helps my anxiety sometimes.

Every once in a while Maka wouldn't be able to sleep, so she would just be on her laptop for who knows how long until she get tired. When she opened up her Instant Messenger, she noticed that Soul was online.

Maka: You're awake?

Soul: No shit, Sherlock (-.-)

Maka: Asshole. Why are you up?

Soul: Can't sleep, you?

Maka: Same. You ready for the mission in Egypt this weekend?

Soul: Really? You're gonna talk about a mission online? XD

Maka: Well, what else is there to talk about?!

Soul: Lol, I don't know. :P but to answer you question, of course I'm ready

Maka: So what's up then? How's my weapon been?

Soul: Everything's cool, I guess? Wish I could sleep though.

Maka: Same here. I miss my teddy. :(

Soul: You mean that stupid librarian teddy thing that Blair clawed up? :o

Maka: It wasn't stupid! >:O And yeah :'(

Soul: Why did you even have it? You're 17, you defeated the kishin, and we go on countless of missions.

Maka: ...but stiiillllll! :( I would have it whenever I couldn't sleep D':

Soul: Okay, okay. Try counting sheep?

Maka: Tried it, starting thinking about lamb chops and got a bit hungry...

Soul: LOL! Uh, warm milk?

Maka: The milk expired last week.

Soul: Shit, really? :O Fuck...

Maka: Yeah, why?

Soul: No wonder I was sick a few days ago. :P

Maka: Let me guess: you chugged it from the carton?

Soul: Yep :/

Maka: LOL XD

Soul: Shut up xD So how are you gonna get to bed?

Maka: Idk, what about you?

Soul: idk. What about your book?

Maka: I finished it yesterday and haven't had the chance to get a new one.

Soul: Ohh, okay.

...After a few moments of silence within the chat...

Soul: Want me to come over?

Maka: ??? What do you mean?

Soul: I can walk over and be there in five seconds. Besides, looking at my laptop for too long makes my eyes hurt.

(A/N: "Besides, looking at my laptop too long makes my eyes hurt." I'm currently writing this on my phone in the dark at 11:30 pm xD)

Maka: Oh, okay sure! :D

Soul: Cool, see you in five seconds.

Maka: Wait!

Soul: Whaaat?

Maka: Can you bring your blanky?

Soul: The white fluffy one?

Maka: Yes! Bring that blanky! :D

Soul: Yes, meister, I'll be over with my blanket.

Maka: Yay! (^.^)

Soul: Damn, sometimes I feel like you only love me for my damn blanket.

Maka: LOL maaaybeeee ;)

Soul: Geez, woman! Cruel!

Maka: Just get you ass over here with the blanky so we can snuggle!

Soul: Alright, alright. See you in 5 seconds. Love ya.

Maka: Love you too! <3

---

"That was seven seconds." Maka joked with a smirk as Soul walked in.

"Yeah yeah." He replied as he approached the bed with the white blanket in his arms.

The meister scooted over on her bed and Soul sat down, opening the blanket so it covered both of them.

"So why do you need the blanket?" Soul asked as the girl snuggled into his chest.

"It feels good," she answered. "It's a really soft material, like your shirt." Maka said as she nuzzled into him more.

"Oh yeah? You know what this shirt is made of?"

"Oh, Soul. Don't say it."

"Boyfriend material." He answered triumphantly.

"Oh, you said it."

The Death Scythe wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"You love my corny jokes." Soul said smirking.

"Whatever. Anyway I think I might be able to get some sleep now." Maka said as she closed her eyes, smiling softy.

The white haired boy smiled. "Hey, I am better than some teddy bear."

"I love how we actually hd a conversation on IM when we are literally next door to each other," Maka stated, giggling a bit.

"We should do it again the next time we can't sleep." Her partner said in return.

"Tomorrow?" She offered.

"I'll make the coffee." He said, knowing coffee will keep them up for hours.

Hey guys! Little random drabble there, it actually helped me with my anxiety and made me sleepy, which is good.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a vote and a comment if you did, and add to library if you want to be updated the next time I post a new story!

Byeeee!

Pick up line: Do you know what this shirt is made out of? Boyfriend material.

^^^I have no regrets^^^

Here's an extra just because I used that in my story:

Are you a fruit? Because honeydew you know how good you look right now?