47: Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

"No. I want ice cream. " Liam pouts and leans Harry's arm.

"Yes. Me too. " Zayn says.

"No. Let's go home now. " Harry says, clearly frustrated.

Liam's phone pings.

"Okay! Let's go. " Liam suddenly shouts, straightening up.

Harry is dumbfounded. He narrows his eyes.

"You were literally distracting me while you were planning something, weren't you ?"

"No. We're going to get ice cream. "

Harry sighs and shakes his head.

"Come on, Li. Please. I just want to go home. "

"Fine. " Liam huffs.

"But..? " Zayn trails off, knowing very well that it'll totally make Harry more mad.

"Yes!" Harry says doing a little skippy dance thing on the way.

Fifteen minutes pass and Liam parks the car at the entry of some kind of wilderness.

"Whoa. What. " Harry trails off,

"Uh huh." Zayn says, nodding approvingly towards Liam.

Liam winks back, tying a blindfold over Harry's eyes.

"I thought we were heading back home!"

"Shh! " They shush Harry, guiding him towards the path, opening his blindfold after about walking for another ten minutes.

"Are you going to kill me or—?" Harry trails off as soon as his eyes adjust to the breathtaking view in front of him.
"Louis. " Harry whispers, nearly breathless.

Louis is dressed in a maroon oversized button up shirt and cream colored tight skinny jeans, hugging his thighs and showing off his bum. A jacket is wrapped snugly around his shoulders.

Oh god. They're literally going to kill Harry with Louis' beauty.

Harry moves towards Louis, but as usual stumbles.

"Oops. " Harry mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Hi. " Louis blinks.

"Um.. Hello. " Harry says awkwardly.

"Sooo. " Louis drawls, feeling a bit out of place and unsure.

"Y-you look beautiful. " Harry rushes to say, not wanting to make the same mistake twice.

"O-oh. Thank you. And, Happy Birthday, Harry. " Louis says, blushing a bit. Though he'll never admit it.

Harry is beaming with joy when he hears Louis wishing him.

"Happy Birthday Harrreeeehhh!" The others jump from behind their hiding places and attack Harry with hugs and even a kiss from Niall, to which Harry can't even bothered to object as he's too busy staring at his Louis.

This birthday has to be one of the best birthdays.

"Now, now. Let's get this party started!" Niall hollers at the top of his lungs.

The music blares, but all Harry can hear is his increasing heartbeat as Louis makes his way towards him.

Just then a slow song comes up. Harry takes his chance and asks Louis for a dance. Louis shyly accepts.

Slipping a hand around Louis' waist and one hand holding Louis', Harry sways them close enough to the dance floor but still away secret and private.

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Harry sings along in his head, feeling the words course through whole of his heart.

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine

All Harry wants to do is kiss Louis. But he'll wait, because this time he wants to do things right. Make them last. If Louis will have him, that is.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight . . .

God. This song is made for them. Harry could swear he'd have written this song for Louis if it hadn't been already penned down.

"Ooooooh. Look, what's going on?! " A voice shouts, disturbing their moment. Louis who had just rested his head on Harry's chest, is so startled that he almost falls.

Oh no. Harry still hadn't officially come out. Louis is ready to move aside when Harry catches his elbow softly, and holds him close.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii.
How was it?
I hope not that bad.
Thoughts?

How often do you want me to update?
A)  Every Thursday
B)  Every Tuesday
C)  Every Sunday
D)  Other (if so, what?)

(I will try to follow the most desired update schedule, but oh well, you know me. *-*)

Anyways, I hope you all are hail and hearty.

All the love ♥
LarryHaveBabies xx.