1 .

Kaylee

Beep beep beep beep

Beep beep beep beep

I jumped out of my sleep with my heart beating super fast . I grabbed my phone off night stand next to my bed and looked at the time

7:08 AM

I groaned and lifted my body off of my king size bed.

Today was my first last day of college and I was actually excited .

I connected my phone to my bedroom speaker and got out of bed completely .

I walked to my bathroom to start my hygiene care.

After I was all freshened up and somewhat looking alive , I made my way to my walk in closet to pick out my clothes for today .

After 15 mintues of being indecisive, I finally choose something .

I decided on a olive green one piece jumpsuit , an oversized cropped denim jacket with some cute brown Tory Burch sandals.

I unwrapped my scarf and started combing through my long black freshly pressed from the Dominicans hair .

I ran my long yellow nails through my hair to make sure it looked good .

I put my accessories on my wrists , fingers and ears as well .

After I got done making sure my lash extensions are looking good and my eyebrows is poppin with eyebrow gel, I started onto my lips . You could never go wrong with a brown lip liner and clear lip combo .

I sprayed my perfume and  my tote bag that already had all my supplies and keys and headed out my bedroom door

As I walk down the stairs , I notice a message from Shawn .

Shawn is my off again on again boyfriend since freshman year.

We are recently off right now but we still fw each other on the low and do sneaky links here and there but y'all know how that go ...

Once I hit the last step , my nose was greeted by the scent of bacon and eggs and pancakes .

My roommate , Kori , was making breakfast for us . She's the sweetest and honestly the best roommate a girl could ask for .

"Good morning hoe !" I said as I walked into the kitchen .

" good morning . I'm about to head out the food is in the micro wave and in the stove . Have a good day love ." She says giving me a side hug and rushing out the door .

Kori graduated the year before me and is now working a full time job being a dental hygienist.

I made my plate and scrolled through Instagram.