{0}PROLOGUE

IXX~Prolouge~XXI

In a continent called Ruzcatia, mythical creatures such as dwarfs, elves, beastmen and even dragons exist in harmony. As long as no one starts fighting first, war will not happen.

But, everyone knows that there is no such thing as everlasting peace. Some humans started fighting one another, but it was stopped because of the red-haired mage. No one calls him Red-Haired Mage, instead they call him 'The Red Haired Beast'.

He stops wars before they get worse. Even children will stop their fight with their siblings when they hear their mother says 'The Red Haired Beast is coming'.

As the saying goes 'Rumors tends to exaggerate often', so, only a handful of people knew who this 'beast' really is.....

It was a bright and sunny morning. In a village called Tsubasa. You can see people doing their daily activities, patrolling soldiers and some playing children. It was a very peaceful morning when they heard a scream.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" a woman in her thirties screamed in terror. You can see it in her face that something terrible has just happened. She ran towards a soldier, trying to catch her breath, she pleaded. "My child....... was taken....by a ....dragon.....Oh... please..... save him. "

The soldiers were looking at her in disbelief for it was common sense that dragons would not harm humans when they haven't done anything wrong. "Madam, please calm down and tell me what exactly happened,"

She couldn't bring herself to calm down. How could she?! When her child was kidnapped. "Hahaha!!! Maybe you were just daydreaming?" A different soldier, butting in the conversation, said in disbelief.

Just a second after he had said that, a gust of wind came by and the sky went dimmer. They looked up in the sky and saw a silhouette of a large beast with a pair of wings. "A dragon !!! A dragon has come by!!" People shouted, terrified.

Many days have passed since that incident. Children have been disappearing one after another. People blamed the dragon. A few days later, this incident reached the ears of this country's king.

C a p i t a l : S u n G o l d C i t y

"hmm...... A dragon kidnapper huh. Who should I send this time?" The king mumble to himself while sitting on a chair reading a scroll. "This sounds a little suspicious.....Right, El?"

Meanwhile, El was in his room eating a blueberry cake. He has a very long red hair as red as blood that extends to his waist and has golden eyes. His skin looks very smooth and fair. Just then, a knock was heard

Knock knock knock......