The stars..

As Eliza watched the stars from the wall bordering the kingdom she had grown up in,  her thoughts overwhelming her.  She sighed quietly,  staring up at the beautiful mix of shine and sparkle,  knowing the fate of herself and this kingdom will soon be hers to hold.   Before she could think any more,  her hostile thoughts were taken away by a soft voice. 

   "M-miss? What are you doing up there..  Please don't move I'll come to you miss!"

Her friend since she was young,  along with her servant.  He came to her worried and sat close next to her,  insuring her safety. 

   "Are you alight miss?"

She bit her lip at the name,  looking down she said in a sharp voice " Ace,  you know I prefer you to call me Eliza"

"o-oh! I'm sorry mi- Eliza.. It's been a long time since we were in private.. Your mother would have a fit and.. And.. " He stumbled over his words seemingly nervous to be so close to the edge. 

"hush and look at the stars,  right now,  it's peaceful.. "  Eliza whispering,  resting her head on her servant.  "Ace.. I'm scared "

He sighed and held her tightly by the waist,  slipping his hands under her legs and carrying her from the wall back inside the walls that have kept them both captive since her birth.  "I know,  but it'll be okay.. Remember when we were younger? Running through these paths and between the citizens? Think of it was a new adventure.. One that will be more refined. "

She tried to respond but she could feel her eyes sliding down,  heavy,  she leaned into his chest letting him carry her back to the castle.

( hey,  I know it's not much for now.. And it's a bit confusing but the next part will make things seem easy to understand I'm short on time.  Sorry for being away and never finishing anything.. It's been a long time. )