"All done" I announce to him.

"Daddy needs to pack a bag and then we can go find a Batman outfit for you" I tell him as we walk down the stairs. I put Blaine down and quickly pack a bag before putting my coat and shoes on, I then call Blaine over so he can put his shoes and coat on.

"Bwue" Blaine says as he points to his light blue Tigger shoes.

"Yeah, good job" I praise him, he was getting so much better with noticing his colours, it's his numbers that he struggles with more than anything

"Ok, let's get your coat on now" I tell him as I help slip his coat on and wrap him up. We soon walk out of the house and I lock up before making my way to the car.

"In we get then" I say as I lift him up and clip him in his seat before wrapping him up in a blanket. I get in myself and I make our way down to the store.

"It's very busy, so do you want to go in your pushchair or a trolley?" I ask him as we sat in the car a minute so I knew if I needed to get the pushchair out or not.

"Alk" he whines.

"No, it's busy and that wasn't an option, pushchair or a trolley?" I ask again.

"Twolley" he grumbles as he crosses his arms over.

"If you're going to be like that, then we'll go home" I warn him, trying to ignore the fact that he actually picked the trolley.

"Sowwy" he mumbles. I get out of the car and get Blaine out before locking the car up and heading our way to the shop. I get a trolley and place Blaine in the trolley seat. We walk in and it was really packed.

"Daddy's gonna get some sweets for when the kids turn up tonight whilst I'm here" I tell Blaine although I'm probably talking to myself than him. We go to the Halloween aisle and there weren't that many people down here, which was good.

"Ok, let's see what we can find" I say as we wander down the aisle.

"Dare daddy" Blaine points out a Batman costume.

"Good job, well done for noticing that" I smile at him. I pick one up and have a look at it, it was a black Batman suit with an eye mask and a cape.