Chapter twelve: Goodbye

"You dumbass! Why did you do it!" I yelled at him and walked over to him and began to hit his chest.

"You wouldn't understand." He said sadly. "Are you kidding me?! You think I wouldn't understand?!" I said angrily and sobbing at this point.

"It just wasn't enough. I needed more fear to feed on." He said. I just stepped away with no words to respond. "Do you think it isn't hard to control my powers and how hard it is to not just destroy something or someone, and on top of all of that living with someone that hates you and hurts you day and night every single day because it is. I just don't go and do it because I wanted or needed to." I said.

"I'm sorry." Andrew said sadly and walking closer to me while changed back into his regular form. "Don't do the "I'm sorry" crap with me." I said angrily.

"If you were truly sorry you wouldn't of done it." I said. "I will never do it again." He said sadly. "Yes you will." I said looking down. "No I won't." He said.

I said nothing and turned around and started walking. He went I front of me trying to stop me. "Get out of the way!" I yelled and he flew to the side hiding the wall.

"I'm going and never coming back. I'm moving out and changing my name back." I said as a tear sliding down. "I didn't even get to tell you something because you avoided me and now I know that I could never trust you with it." I said sadly.

"Goodbye Andrew." I said walking out of the room not looking back. I climbed back up the well and walked out of the house and went into the car.

I drove to the house and backed everything I owned and walked out of the house. "I guess it's just me and you little one." I said looking down at my little baby bump.