Chapter six: Prom

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on a light blue, lace shirt and white jeans. I brushed my hair and left it down.

I did all of my bathroom things and got my backpack and went to school

"Hey Elena." Mia said walking with me. "Hi." I said. "So you and Andrew?" She asked. "Yup." Some one said behind me. I stopped walking and turned around and saw Andrew.

He kissed me on the lips and walked off. I just stood there shaking my head. "You two are so cute." Mia said walking off to her class.

(Time skip to lunch)

I sat down by Andrew and ate my lunch. "Hey Elena are you thinking of going to prom tomorrow?" Andrew asked. "I don't know." I said shrugging. "Well I was thinking that it could go with me if you want." He asked nervously. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I would love to go with you." I said giggling and he just blushed.

(Time skip to later on the day)

"Oh how about this dress." Mia said. "That is very beautiful." I said looking at the dark red dress with a ribbon around the waist that is tied in a bow.

"Here try it on

"Here try it on." Mia said. "Ok." I said and tried it on and it fit perfectly. I smiled and paid for the dress and went home.

(Time skip to prom)

I got out of the car that Mia and I drove together to get here and I saw Andrew in a suit with a black dress suit, black jacket(or what ever it is called), and black slacks.

I looked up and down and smiled

I looked up and down and smiled. "You look really handsome." I said giggling. He just smiled blushing and he kissed the top of my head. "You look very beautiful." He said. "Well thank you." I said smiling.

We took pictures and danced. We ate and did everything they we were supposed to do at a prom.

Andrew drove me home and I turned to him and kissed him. "I really enjoyed it." I said smiling. "I'm glad you did." He said kissing me again.

I got out of the car and went to my door and opened it and closed it behind me smiling. I turned around and I fell down because of how hard my dad slapped me.

I got up quickly and ran into my room locking it behind me. I took off my clothes quickly and changed them into comfortable ones and hid.

My door got busted down and my dad walked to me and beat me and tried to do something that he never did before but didn't because he got called into work because of an emergency.

I got my phone and called Andrew when my dad left.