Bart and Mandy Allen's wedding

I don't own anything except the oc Mandy

This is not based of the young justice Impulse it's based on the comic Impulse

Please comment and like if you liked this

The Allen's family name has been around for a while. Henry Allen married Nora Allen(Thomason) and they had Barry Allen. Barry Allen married Iris Allen and they had Don and Dawn Allen. Don Married Meloni Allen(Thawne) and they had Bart Allen,Dawn Ognats(Allen) married Jeven Ognats and had Jenni Ognats.Jenni hasn't gotten married.Bart Allen was about to marry Mandy soon to be Allen(Hamilton).

Bart was standing in front of the aisle with his and her friends and family watching. Bart couldn't believe he was about to get married,it's feels like it was just yesterday that kid flash saved a young beautiful blonde girl that had somehow gotten in a dangerous robbery and gave her his number and winking at her then speeding away.

Mandy was a nervous mess.She still couldn't she was getting married.It felt like yesterday Bart told her that he loved her and she told him she loved him back and he told her his deepest secret,His secret identity . The last time she was in so much white was when Inertia kidnapped her and tried to force her to marry him"shudder", yeah luckily Bart came in and saved her as the "preacher" said speak now or forever hold your peace. UHHH she still had nightmares of that day.Her father took her arm and began to walk down the aisle. He has been the father in a few weddings since Mandy has three older brothers and one sister. Bart was amazed how beautiful the love of his life was.She was was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress and her hair as gold as ever(ok honestly I can't describe clothes that well so hopefully I can upload the pictures on top). Bart took Mandy's hand and led her up where they looked lovingly into each other's eyes. The bridesmaids were a few of her friends from college and her friend and Bart's cousin jenni and Max's daughter Helen . The groomsmen were Jaime,Damien,her brother,and another friend of Bart and Mandy. The flower girl was iris jr.(Wally's daughter, remember this is based on comic not cartoon). The ring bear was jai west(wally's son). He actually didn't want to be the ring bear because he had a huge crush on Mandy since he saw her, but after his mother persisted and Mandy begging him with her puppy eyes he accepted... but while angrily staring at Bart. Max and meloni both so proud of Bart for finding such a kind and loving girl. Mandy's parents and siblings were proud of Mandy for finding such a great guy. After 2 hour's of the reception the pastor asked Bart "Do you take this woman to love and cherished through sickness and health" of course he said happier than a teen getting a race car "I do" and he asked Mandy "Do you take this Man to love and cherished through sickness and health" and Mandy said "I do" and the pastor asked to speak now or forever hold your peace,Jai opened his mouth but his mom(linda) gave him the mom stare and he shut his mouth.The pastor then said you may now kiss the bride.Bart and Mandy sweetly kissed and everyone clapped and a few guys yelled get some Bart.Mandy and Bart laughed after that and the couple went to go to take the wedding picture with them and the family.Some of the picture's were serious but most funny.They all went to the to the reception and enjoyed themselves,Bart and Mandy danced to Marry me by jason derulo(my favorite song).What they didn't know was that Inertia was looking at picture of Mandy laughing like a yandere.