when Oscar was close enough I realized he was mumbling to himself over and over

"this will make you remember' if I suffer, you will too"

I felt warm tears flow down my face and I cried the whole time.

I fought as hard as I could and nothing would be able to stop what happened that night, because of me, that night....

That night I was raped

///FLASHBACK OVER///

I wiped my tears before sliding my shirt down.

I looked out the small window and cried at my thoughts, that was totally unexpected.

everyone knows the mots important thing to a girl is her innocence... and he took that away.

I sighed and rubbed my face careful not to touch my bruise, Nightmares.

He did this to me and I will not fall victim of this.

I pulled the window open, not caring if I looked like shit, I don't care if anybody sees my face or my bruises, I don't care if I will get beat up again for doing this.

I don't have anything to live for, so why not?

I ignored the pounding on the door and the shouts from Oscar.

I closed the window behind me and jumped. landing gracefully on my feet, I stalked my way across the yard. I saw Mark in the distance. I guess they let him go, he probably gained control.

I ignored him and walked closer to the woods.

"Hey little sis!!I heard about you and Oscar, I wanna punch him so fucking hard.... are you okay?!" he said running over to me

one look at my face and I groaned internally. his eyes turned darker and his teeth elongated.

"did he do this!" He yelled

"of course he did this!! its not even healing and only damage from your mate wont heal!!" he said growling

he leaned closer to me and stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed my neck

"He marked you!!" he said snarling

"Is not even healing!! Are you guys even mates!!!" he yelled

"Shut the hell up!! yes he is my ex-mate!!I got rejected the day after he had sex with a slut!! I have been beaten by him for almost half a year and my innocence was taken from me last night!!" I snarled

"your innocence!?" My brother yelled as he punched the tree next to him

the wind blew past us and birds stopped chirping.

"Yes!! my innocence!! I'm not a virgin anymore because I was raped!! where were you!! I thought you would take care of me after  mom died!!" I yelled

Marks eyes softened and he looked like he was having an internal battle.

" I'm leaving, I am going rogue and I wont come back. tell everybody I said bye, you can snitch on Oscar if you want, at this point I don't care" I said before walking away from him

I felt two arms softly wrap around my waist and I tried not to wince at the pain

" I support whatever you do, and I WILL snitch on Oscar, nobody hurts my sister and gets away with it, I will miss you, I love you so much little sis, I would do anything to protect you and I'm so sorry about Oscar." I felt a wet tear hit my neck and I looked up at my brothers tear stained face.

 "I love you too" I said before kissing his cheek.

I turned around and walked closer to the woods before shifting.

I felt my bones crack and rearrange as my dark fur sprouted.

my paws thumped on the ground painfully as my brother shifted behind me, together we ran peacefully through the dark forest mist, when we reached the borderline, I said my last good bye.

As I sprinted past the borderline, my brothers sad howl resounded behind me, I felt  my own howl surge through my throat and before I knew it...

I was a sad, mateless rogue running through the forest in unknown territory.

I guess I know how Ashlyn feels... or felt like.

*******************************************************************

Hi everybody, I am having difficulties with wattpad, my phone doesn't work so I cant update like I normally do, but I will try to sneak updates on my sisters laptop.

sorry if I have made you guys wait, if you have any comments or ideas, please tell me.

I will update when I can..

bye all my favorite shifters!!!

-FOLLOW

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-blackthornedrose <3