Titans?

-Dick pov-
I speed of to Wally's location and pull up to....Titans tower? I get out and use the elevator to the top and see Wally talking with Cyborg.
"Hey Wally its Dick!" Cyborg starts to walk over but I push past him
"YOU CHANGED TIME!" I grab Wally by the collar and throw him back "YOU CHANGED MY LIFE!"
"Whoa dude calm down all I did was give you back your child!"
"YOU CANT JUST CHANGE TIME WALLY!" I jump and land on top of him "YOU CANT CHANGE MY PAST!" I start punching him in the face
-cyborg pov-
"GUYS NEED HELP" beast boy and me start trying to pull of Dick off Wally and Impulse and Beatle are trying to pull Wally away "someone call Artemis!"
-Artemis pov-
I'm laying in bed and hear the baby start crying more and the phone going off "what is going on" I pick up the phone and start walking to the baby's room
"Artemis get to the Titans tower please it's I jump city it's a huge t Dick is fighting Wally!"
"No he's it he's with the..." I walk into the babies room and see it alone crying "I'll be over soon" I grab the baby an head over to jump city by zeta tube and run to the tower
-At tower-
I get to the top and see all the guys holding Dick back and the girls checking on Wally "what's going on!"
Dick looks at me "this isn't real that baby isn't ours he went to the past" he looks at Wally "I WAS KILLED AND YOU CHANGED THE PAST"
I stand shocked "Wally this isn't true is it?"
Wally looks down "I'm sorry I figured you'd want it back and him"
"Things happen for a reason Wally" Dick breaks out of the guys arms "I DIED FOR A REASON!" He starts to run at Wally and I stop him
"Don't please!"
"I'll change it back but" Wally takes on a serious look "IM NOT LOSING MY BEST FRIEND"
Dick spits at Wally "KILL ME" Dick walks to the window of the tower "or I'll do it"
Wally wipes off the spit and shakes his head "alright" Wally speeds out of the tower and everything goes Dark
-Dick pov-
I wake up with a killer headache I look over and see no one beside me.....Artemis? I jump out of bed and run around trying to find her then find her crying in a spare room we have "princess?"
"Go away don't look at me please!" She starts to close the door but I stop it "Dick please we've tried I can't give you a family!"
I feel a ping in my chest "babe.."
"No you deserve better maybe I should haven't come back" she takes off her ring "go find Starfire or Barbara" she walk out of the room leaving me in awe.....I collapse to the floor "never no one else"
-3months Wally pov-
I run to Paula's house and knock o the door
"Oh Wally what a surprise" she looks around me "no Dick huh that bad?"
"Worse" I show her a picture of his trashed house and all the beer cans....he ever has started growing a shaggy beard
"My dear Grayson" she turns around "ARTEMIS GRAYSON I HERE NOW!"
I look behind Paula and see Artemis walking up "what Wallace?"
"This!" I show her the picture "he hasn't eaten in about a month and all he drinks is beer"
She starts to tear up "no that can't be from me"
"Never no one else" I pull up a picture of him sleeping next to a photo of him and her "he will never move on he loves you"
"What have I done?"
"I don't but we gotta hurry to fix it"
"Why?" Paula looks confused and so does Artemis
I sigh "the Titans are taking Star over"
Artemis gets mad "LETS GO"
-Artemis pov Grayson house-
We pull up and I run into the house as see Star trying to get him up and out of the house "come on friend Grayson"
"Leave him alone!" The Titans turn toward me and Star looks at me
"You are the ex wife yes?"
"IM NOT HIS EX WIFE" I walk up to her and get in her face "but I am about to kick your behind if you don't leave MY husband alone"
"Star listen to her" Bart and Jamie pull Star toward the door
"Now get out!" I watch them leave and look at Dick "oh Dick" I crouch in front of him
"What do you want to give me divorce papers? Want money?"
I start to cry "no I want you back in sorry!"
-Dick pov-
Something in my head clicks and I look at Artemis crying "oh Artemis" I wrap her in a hug "your back!"
She pulls back and looks at me "I'm not going anywhere"
"I love you"
"I love you too Dick" I pull her into a kiss and it feels so great being back with my wife
I was having trouble and this chapter is thanks to the help of GiaGrimm who helped with the idea.