For @1392038mitchelag

Leyya's POV

Yay... business meeting today. Not. I'm stressed out lately. Who knew being famous can stress you out? I look at my phone and see I'm getting a call from my manager. I answer it and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?'

"Leyya?"

"Yeah...? What is it?"

"Your business meeting got canceled."

Anger radiated all over my body.

"What?! Mark, this meeting was so important to me!"I yelled.

"I know, Leyya! But, Mr. Rekins had a death in the family so he had to cancel."

"Oh... well, tell Mr. Rekins I'm sorry."

"I will. I have to go, Leyya."

"Alright. Bye."I said and hung up. I walked to my bedroom and plopped down on the bed. As soon as I'm ready to fall asleep, my phone rings, again.

"All I want to do is sleep!"I yell.

I pick up my phone and answer it. "Hello?"I asked.

"Hello? Is this Leyya?"

"Yes. Who am I speaking with?"

"This is Scott Hoying, from Pentatonix and the YouTube channel SUP3RFRUIT."

I froze and my heart skipped a beat. Scott Hoying? From Pentatonix? Woah.

"Oh! Yes, I love Pentatonix and SUP3RFRUIT!"

"Thank you! Any who, Mitch and I were wondering if you wanted to be in an episode of SUP3RFRUIT. You in?"

My voice was gone and I was left speechless.

"Hello? Are you still there?"Scott asked.

I blinked twice and stuttered.

"Of course!"

"Great! So if you're not busy, you can come down to our apartment and film today."

"That'd be great, Scott."

He told me the address and I hung up with Scott. I put some skinny jeans on and got a sweater on, considering that it was cold out today.

'This should turn out fine.'I thought.

__________________________

Mitch's POV

We waited anxiously for Leyya to come. I was super excited to meet her. "Mitch? Are you okay?"Scott asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm fine! I'm just excited for Leyya to get here."I said.

"You like here?"He asked.

"I barely even know her, Scott."I said with a smug smirk. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey!"We heard Leyya yell out. We turned and saw Leyya walking towards us. I squealed and sat up from my seat alongside with Scott. "Nice to meet you, Leyya!"I exclaimed. I pulled her into hug and jumped up slightly.

"Nice to meet you too, Mitch!"She said.

I broke the hug and let Scott have a chance to hug her. "So let's get to recording, shall we?"Leyya asked. I nodded and we walked upstairs to the room.

She entered the room and stood there in awe. "Gosh, this place is amazing!"She exclaimed. Leyya was pretty cute.

Wait.

I just met her. She just met us.

"Thank you! We were planning on doing a T or D video. Is that fine with you?"Scott asked while setting the camera. Leyya nodded and petted Wyatt.

*Skip to the beginning of the video*

"Hey!"Scott and I said and at the same time. "My name is Emmy sum."Scott said.

"And my name is Gerald Butler."

"And we played in The Phantom Of The Opera."Scott said and I broke down in laughter. "We have a special guest for this episode. Please welcome, Leyya!"I yelled and Leyya walked in and sat on the couch next to me and Scott.

"Hi."She said and waved to the camera. We told about what the video was about and got on with the video.

"This dare is from Macy Golden. She said, 'I dare Leyya to kiss Mitch on the lips.'"Leyya said.

My stomach turned into knots and I felt scared for some reason.

We turned our heads to look at each other and quickly kissed each other on the lips. She giggled and blushed like crazy.

God, that was adorable.

"Mitch, look at the camera. Not me."Leyya said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I was distracted cause of you."

Did I really just say that?

Yes I did.

"What do you mean by distracted?"She asked and furrowed her eyebrows. What do I say?! "Uh... I think I'll stop the camera and let you two talk."Scott said and turned the camera off.

"Leyya, I know I just met you, but you are so, special, to me. But I understand if you-"My words were cut off by her lips smashing into mine.

Leyya broke the kiss and smiled.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, if that's what you're trying to say."She said. I giggled and pecked her lips.

"Hey lovebirds! We have a SUP3RFRUIT episode to record!"Scott yelled. We snapped out of our thoughts and got back to recording.

This was for @139203mitchelag!!! Sorry it took so long!!