August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

Start from the beginning

" Alright well come on. Let's go get you some IceCream. " I said carrying her to the kitchen.

I sat her on the kitchen counter and got out the bucket of Vanilla IceCream. I got two bowls and two spoons. I filled both bowls up with IceCream and gave Aaliyah a bowl and a spoon and I ate the other bowl of IceCream. A few minutes later Keira came into the kitchen looking at both of us like we had two heads or some shit.

" Why you looking at us like that? What we got something on our face? " I asked.

" Didn't neither one of y'all eat real food so I don't know why the hell y'all eating IceCream. " She said crossing her arms over her chest.

" First off missy I'm a grown ass man and I can eat whatever I please whenever I please and secondly Aaliyah has eaten. " I said sucking on my spoon.

" Okay Mr. Grown ass man and that's what Aaliyah told you. Boy you are so damn stupid. You 33 years old and you let a 6 year fool you. Lord Jesus. " she said and I looked at Aaliyah was turning bright red.

" Aaliyah. " I said sternly.

" Sorry daddy. " she mumbled.

" Y'all are something else. " Keira chuckled.

I shook my head and Keira walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me from behind and laid her head on my back.

" What you doing ma? " I smiled.

" Showing my husband some love. Is that a problem? " she said with an innocent voice.

" Not at all baby. " I chuckled.

" Mommy AJ hit me. " Melvin whined coming into the kitchen.

" No I didn't. He lying. " AJ protested.

" AJ stop hitting your brother and Mel stop being a snitch. No one likes a snitch. " Lloyd butted in.

" Nigga ain't nobody ask you to but in the conversation. " I said.

" Daddy what's a nigga? " Mel asked which caused Keira to hit me in my stomach.

" This is why I tell you to watch your mouth around the twins. You know they repeat everything you say. " She scolded.

" Oh shut up and Mel a nigga is a ignorant black person. Just like your godfather Lloyd. " I said picking him up.

" Bitch don't get slapped. " Lloyd chuckled.

" What's a bitch? " AJ asked.

" Oh my god. The next person who cusses is gone get slapped. " Keira groaned.

" Whatever. AJ a bitch is a female dog. I would say like your mama but knowing her she would kill me so ima just say a bitch is something like your father. " Lloyd said picking up AJ.

" But my daddy isn't a female. He's a man. " Aaliyah said.

" We don't know that. Only person who knows that is y'all mommy. " Lloyd shrugged.

I swear ima beat his ass.

" Well mommy. Is daddy a man...or nah? " Aaliyah laughed.

" I guess you could say that. " Keira shrugged making me pinch her butt. " I'm just playing. Yes August is a man. A good one at that. Sometimes. " Keira chuckled.

" So when I get older you want me to get a man that's like daddy? " Aaliyah asked.

" No. You can't get a man at all until I say you can. " I said and I'm dead as serious too.