August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27

- August POV -

(3 years later)

" Morning baby. " I said wrapping my arms around her waist while she cooked breakfast.

" Morning August. " she blushed.

I kissed her cheek and then sat down. " What time did you come in last night? " she asked.

" Uh about 3. " I answered scrolling through my phone.

Just then our daughter came running down the stairs.

" Daddy. " she said running into my arms.

" Hey princess. " I smiled picking her up.

" Where were you last night daddy? You didn't sing me to sleep like you always do. " she pouted.

" I'm sorry. Daddy got caught up at the studio last night. I'll make it up to you by taking you and your sister out later on. Would you like that? " I said.

" Yeah. I like to see my sister. " she beamed and I tickled her stomach making her laugh.

" Alright breakfast is ready you two. " Kalyn said.

I know y'all like Kalyn? Yes me and Kalyn are together. We've been together for two years and I've been happy with her. It took me a year to get over Keira and to be honest I'm still not completely over her. Kalyn's baby turned out to be mines and some how some way we ended up together but I ain't complaining. She keeps a smile on my face. Her and my daughter Aria.

Kalyn sat me and Aria's plate in front of us before fixing her own plate and then sitting down at the table and eating with us.

Me and Aria had finished eating and I got her ready while also getting myself ready. " Baby I'm gone. I'll be back later. " I said to Kalyn while Aria was in my arms.

" Okay. Be safe. " she said peeking her head out of the kitchen door blowing me an Aria a kiss.

I winked at her and left. I drove over to Keira's house and got there quickly.

I knocked on the door and this nigga opened it with my daughter on his shoulders.

" Daddy. " she exclaimed.

" Hey baby girl. Is your mommy up? " I asked Aaliyah.

" No. Me and King are making her breakfast while she still sleep. Right King? " she said.

" Sure is. You know I can wake her up if you want me to Aug. " King said to me.

Keira and King ended up being together a little while after me and Kalyn got together and they been together for about two years too. " Yeah. " I said.

He took Aaliyah off his shoulders and let me in the house. Aaliyah hugged me before playing with Aria. I sat down on the couch. I heard a loud smack come from upstairs and then I heard Keira whine. " Ow. King baby that hurted. " she whined.

" Well I tried to be a gentleman and wake you up sweetly but you act like you ain't want to wake up so I had to spank that ass. Show you that rough morning love. " King said making me roll my eyes.

I ain't jealous or nothing about they relationship but damn. Ion wanna hear that shit. " You are such an ass. " Keira laughed.

A few minutes later Keira came running down the stairs with King behind her. " Caught ya'. " King said catching her and pulling her into his chest.