August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21

- Keira POV -

After August left I kicked everybody out cause I didn't like how they accused him. I mean that shit hurted me. Like why would y'all accuse him after I even said he ain't do it. I don't blame him for leaving I just wish he would've told me where he was going. My stress level is already high. I don't need to be stressed about where he is.

" Keira? " somebody said knocking at my door.

I opened my eyes and turned to see Melanie with Laya. Laya was holding flowers and Mel was holding a teddy bear. " What do y'all want? " I spat. They the reason I don't know where my damn boyfriend is. " I know you not mad at us. " Laya chuckled.

" Ion know what the fuck you laughing for cause ain't shit funny. " I snarled.

" Keira you can do so much better than August. Let me tell you something. August ain't who you think he is okay. He put his hands on me and choked me. You don't need him. " she spat.

" Laya I know August like the back of my hand and I believe you when you say that but what did you do in order for him to do that? Huh? He wouldn't have just did it to do it. August has a short temper which is why I try my hardest not to argue with him if you haven't noticed. So in all actuality if you hadn't of said what you said to him he wouldn't of laid a finger on you. " I said.

" You really gone take up for August. A nigga you been dating for two years over your best friend. " Melanie said.

" The fuck does this have to do with you. As a matter of a fact where the fuck you been for the last six months since you wanna call yo self my best friend? " I asked.

Just as she was about to say something August walked in. Thank God. " Speaking of the bastard there he is. '' Laya mumbled.

" You know what I'm just gone pretend like I ain't hear that. Keira Ima be in the waiting room. " he said.

" Nobody cares. " Melanie said.

" I wasn't talking to you. Ya name ain't Keira so just keep yo fucking mouth shut-- Man forget it. I'm tired of this shit. Keira call me if you need anything. " August said before leaving.

I looked at Melanie and Laya with nothing but pure hate. " Get out. " I said.

" What?! " they said in unison.

" Get out!! And don't fucking come back until y'all ready to apologize to me AND August. " I yelled.

The looked at me and then left and that's when the doctor came in. " Hello Ms. Alexander. " he smiled.

" Hi Dr. Jones. " I said.

" I just came to give you your medicine. " he said handing me some pills and a bottle of water.

I took my pills and laid back in the bed. I grabbed my phone off the table and called August.

" Hello? " he said.

" Baby come back please. " I said.

" Keira I ain't coming if Bitch one and Bitch two are still there. " he sighed.

" They're gone. I promise. " I said.

" Aight. I'll be there in 5. See ya then. " he said hanging up.

I sighed and put my phone back down. A little while later August came in. He sat down in the chair across the bed and looked at me.

" So tell me what's stressing you out. " he spoke.