05. Saying Badbye

Start from the beginning

"Sounds agreeable since you have been called, as Tommy quotes, the laughing stock of Princeton High."

"Thomas, that traitor! Just wait till I get my hands on him," Belle said in pretense shock and hurt though she knew well about Diego.

He was specialized scientifically in spreading the marvels of the maladroit nature of Belle, quite expertly. Such ingenuity was God-like!

"What will you do, huh, huh?" Ian wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making Belle gag.

"Half demon-half angel," Belle said gesturing between the twins. "Sounds about right."

Ignoring the imp was the last thing her mind encouraged, but still she held onto her thinning patience with one thought: a fight wouldn't do good when she was spending the last day with her family.

"Perhaps you should modify...your sense of clothing fashion," said Ivor gesturing at Belle's clothes.

Belle looked down, and grimaced. She wore neon pink jumper shorts with patterns of pokemon.

"It's not bad," Belle defended, though she reached out to pull a cardigan from her drawer. Since the drawer appeared to have been hit by a monstrous tornado, she ended up with a green see-through cardigan.

"Yes, it is not bad. It's hideous," Ian said making a face at her new addition.

It was partially true that she looked like a character out of a punk comic book, with her green cardigan over the pokemon patterened neon pink jumper shorts.

"Do not underestimate the power of a Harvadian, Ian," a rough masculine voice said. Three heads snapped to the owner of the voice.

In the doorway stood a man, uncommonly tall and well-built for a man in his fifties. His 6"7 feet height almost reaching upto the ceiling. His muscular body obstructed the yellow light coming from the hallway creating a halo over him, the light falling irregularly over his blonde waves making it shine at the tips.

An imaginary cape swept over his back, the halo creating a golden glow over him. He wasn't just a hero, but the superhero for thr three children. Her father.

"Papa, look! Belle is whacking me again," the imp shouted from behind her.

"Liar! I did not hit you! Papa he is lying," Belle groused turning around to face Ian. She took a double take, covering her mouth in shock upon seeing Ian's transformation.

Ian wore his infamous goody two shoes attire matched with doe eyes over his scaly red skin which was covered in multiple tentacles.

"Why you little--"she started.

"You don't call your younger brother a spawn of a devil, Belle," her father said leaning over her study table. "It makes you one too, since you're..."

He stopped, his words coming to an abrupt stop.

"Related." Ivor added completing the sentence. "Right?"

He smiled wearily. "Right my little shortcake," he said ruffling Ivor's hair lightly. Ivor gave an ear-to-ear smile pushing back her glasses that had fallen to the tip of the nose again.

"How's the packing going?" he asked casually.

"Awesome," Ian beamed.

"Awe-less," Belle said plainly.

"Awe-inspiring," he shot back with narrowed eyes.

"Awe-rible," she said.

Ian snorted, "That's not even a word."