5: food

*dirk's pov.

I frowned as john keeped biting Dave. Jake keeped on rubbing his head on me all cute like. He's so kawaii!

I smiled and washed off jakes body and dryed him with a towl as he purred. I wrapped him up in a big big towl and picked him up, setting jake on my bed.

He smiled and kissed my nose "boop!" He giggled. I smiled and let him on the bed. "Stay" i said and walked back to see john all crying and dave is so mad. "Let me clean you please dude!"

I laughed a bit. I walked over and took the rag away from Dave and gently rubbed John's chest and shushed him. He looked down and let me do what I was doing.

I smiled and started to shrub his hair happy. He started to purr like Jake was. I smiled and washed the soap out.

"Ok time to get you dryed little dude" john smiled at me and stood up so i could dry him. Dave got mad and walked out.

I sighed and picked up john and put him on the bed with jake. I smiled and grabbed 2 small shorts and 2 big shirts.

I gave it to them and said "ok get dressed ok" I smiled and turned around to hear them slipping clothes on.

I smiled and turned around when they were done. I smiled to see john had it all correct but Jake had his shirt backward.

I just chuckled and took off him shirt and fixed it, putting it back on his pail skinny body.

Jake smiled and sat back down on the bed and so did john. "Ok get some rest and i will be back soon with food ok loves?" I asked smiling "ok good bye luv" Jake said in his hot accent.

I smiled and left to go cook something for Dave. He was on the couch a bit mad. "What's wrong man?" I asked

"Why didn't you let me finish cleaning him?" He asked and i sighed "because he was scared and crying. What was I suppose to do ok"

I frowned at him but went back to my strider face and started cooking. Dave turned on the tv and watched some anime.

I smiled and gave him 3 pancakes on a plate. "There you go. I have to go feed the sleepys ok" I smiled at him.

Dave nod his head "yeah" I frowned and started to make like 10 pancakes for them happy.

((Sorry I know it's short and it's been a but but school is hard and im not feeling happy and im just sad but that's not going to stop me from writing!!! Bye my loves I'll update as soon at I can!!!))