3:bath

*dirks pov.

Dave was scratched pretty bad, the kid ran over to jake. Dave walked out of the room to help he's cuts. Poor davey.

The two cat human things hugged each other like the next minute they would be dog food.

I looked at them and walked out of the room. Following Dave. We hit -with a car - one of the cat people and we do feel bad and so we are trying to help them out.

The one named Jake -the one we hit- is lisoning to us, but john is not, he's so scared. I don't like that.

Dave got his arm cleaned up and I wrapped it. I saw Jake walk into the living room. -Where Dave and I was-

He sat down next to me, looking at me with a cute sad look, so kawaii! (means cute)

John peeked in. Looking at us. Jake waved his hand, telling john to come over. John shoke his head no. Jake got up and grabbed John's hand, pulling him in next to Dave.

John looked at Dave. John was now sitting on the ground under dave, looking up at dave.

Dave smiled and played with his hair a bit. Jake sat down, right next to me, very close. He blushed and crossed his legs.

I smiled and grabbed him, pulling him onto my lap. His face got redder if possible. But he smiled.

John looked at dave then me. He got up again and grabbed jake, pulling him off me.

John pulled Jake to sit on the ground and they cuddled abit, curling up into a ball. I smiled.

"If you two want to sleep, I can put you'll in the bedroom" I asked, getting up looking at them.

"We can sleep here" Jake whispered. I will not stand for this. I picked up jake and Dave got john, john freaked out.

He wiggled around in Dave's arms, "hey hey it's ok" Dave said, wrapping John's legs around his waist.

John rest his head on Dave's chest and pushes his hands on his chest like he wanted to go away.

Jake held onto me, purring. He's hands were around my neck and head under my chin.

I smiled as he tryed to get closer. John still wiggled. Dave tryed to keep him still but it looked like a pain.

I smiled and had a thought. "Dave follow me" I went to the upstairs bathroom and set Jake down into the tub.

Dave put john into the tub to. "We will be back in a minute don't touch anything" I said.

We grabbed 2 pairs of very small shorts. I smiled to see them to cuddling. But I had to pull them to away from each other.

John frowned and so did jake. I pulled off there clothes and turned into the water. I also pulled off there glasses.

So cute! "Dave cam you grab 2 wash rags please, from down stairs and a cup." I said and he nod his head.