high off of you

this is a one shot about an oc i created for an rp i'm in. i wrote it for a friend, but i thought i'd share it with you guys as well. i hope you enjoy!

background information: seth is in a popular boy band called eighty days. he was in a secret relationship with fellow band member nick calder--at least until their sex tape was leaked, and nick ditched town and didn't tell anyone. in the canon, seth doesn't find nick for five years. this story is set six months into those years.

cw: sexual content, drugs, alcohol, swearing

       Seth was sitting on a dreadfully yellow couch, dark and questionable stains peppered on the cheap fabric and there were two girls wrapped up around each other on the other end, panting heavily as they fondled each other. At least...Seth thinks they were two girls. His mind was a little fuzzy right now. He was on his tenth beer–if you could call the piss-like liquid he'd been downing from a red solo cup alcohol. It hadn't hit him until the fifth, and even then, tapping at the white rim of the plastic cup, he was contemplating chucking the cup and finding a bottle of vodka he could drown himself in.

       He wasn't entirely sure why he was here. Or, well, he knew why..he'd been at a convenience store purchasing a 40–functioning alcoholic, that Seth Dixon–when these two giggling jailbait beauties had stumbled up to him and handed him a piece of paper with an address on it. They'd looked good in their short skirts and Seth just wanted to get drunk, get lost in someone else's flesh for once, but he's been here a good hour and he still hasn't found them. Nobody seemed to care who he was, either. No one seemed to actually recognize him there, so he took the wins when he got 'em and hoarded the keg for as long as he could stand on two feet and then stumbled over to the couch.

       His head was resting against the back of the couch and his eyes fluttered shut–only to snap back open, gasping for breath. He leaned forward, dropping his now empty cup and bracing his hands on either side of his head. Fuck. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. He couldn't get it out of his head, he couldn't get him out of his head. The memory of their bodies sliding together, of biting into Nick's skin as he was fucked into oblivion. Even now, he was getting hard at the memory. He groaned, shoving off from the couch, kicking his cup across the room. It skittered around the bodies grinding around the living room. He needed something stronger than alcohol.

       He stumbled past the masses, shoving them out of his way as he searched for what he was looking for. No one here seemed to hide their vices, openly snorting white powder and sticking needles delicately into their veins. Seth didn't..he didn't want to indulge into any of that. Fuck, he just wanted to get a little high. Get his mind a little muddy so he'd forget. Even if it was just a little while.

       Someone fell into him, and Seth shoved them back without checking to see who it was. His blood pressure was skyrocketing and he could feel a pressure building in his chest. He made a break for the stairs, barely managing to keep upright as he stumbled to the next floor. Fuck, he was drunker than he thought he was. But he could still see it. Could still hear Nick panting in his ear, feel the wet overwhelming heat between the two as they clung together, desperately rutting for a release. god. Seth slammed into a door, jiggling at the door handle only to find it locked. The next one wasn't–but he stumbled in on a couple entangled together. They didn't cease their actions and Seth didn't stay to watch.

        All the rooms were occupied so Seth eventually found himself staggering into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and fumbling into the bathtub. He turned the shower on and slumped back against the cool porcelain, gasping as the freezing cold water poured over him. Eventually, thoroughly soaked, he reached forward and turned the water off–but he stayed there for god knows how long, breathing heavily in the bathtub as he tried to block out the memories. But every time he tried not to think about them, they just came back.