Chapter 2

Y/n has been waiting for weeks. Rangiku never came back, and that captain Tōshirō never came. The 20 year old girl had given up on all hope, and collapsed in the woods. All the poor girl wanted was to with everyone, but she would never be found, or ever needed. "What is wrong with this girl?" Y/n heard a voice. She looked up slowly, a man, who had black hair, tear looking make up on his face, and held no expression stood before her. Next to him was another man, he has blue hair and green eyeliner.

 A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly backed away from them and into a tree. "I can't sense any spiritual pressure from her, so why would you care?" Grunted the blue haired man. "That's exactly why I wonder what is wrong with her," stated black hair boy.

 "M-My name is Y-Y/n.." Stuttered the girl, she was in shock. Both of these people has holes in them. "She's a soul," Stated the black hair boy boredly. "Y-yeah.. Have been for 15 years... what do you want?" Asked Y/n as she cleaned herself up from crying. "15 years? Dang, thats a long time, even for the soul society," Said the blue haired boy, in a little shock. "Maybe Lord Aizen would like to see her?" Thought the emotionless boy aloud.

 Y/n watched the two as the conversed. She quickly grabbed her sheathed sword hugged it close. The blue hair sighed, "Fine, but it's all your idea Ulquiorra," Said blue. "Yes, and this shall please him Grimmjow," Said Ulquiorra back. "Okay, come on girl, we're going to take you somewhere," Said Grimmjow and then she heard a rip.

There was a portal right in front of the three. Y/n's eyes widened, "Whoa.." She muttered. "Are you coming?" Asked Ulquiorra. "O-Of course! I have no where else to go.." She stuttered and followed the two men inside the portal.

Suddenly, she was in a throne room. Her eyes widened, "What is this place?" She asked excitedly. "Hueco Mundo," Answered a calm cool voice. She slowly turned to the voice. He sat atop a throne, looking at the three people below him. "Ulquiorra, who have you brought with you?" Asked the man. "Lord Aizen, this is a soul, with no spirit energy. She has been a soul for 15 years, I thought you might want see her," He said plainly.

 Y/n kept her eyes on Aizen, never looking away. She had a feeling her sword was about to become useful, so she held it closely.

Aizen narrowed his eyes at Ulquiorra, "What power does she possess?" He asked. Ulquiorra turned to Y/n. "None, Lord Aizen," He stated. "H-Hey! Wait a minute! I do hold power!" Y/n protested. Grimmjow snorted, "Yeah, what can a spirit energy less girl do? Dance?" Y/n glared at him, "Y-you'll see!"

 Y/n unsheathed her sword. She held it tightly. "C-Come at me!" She stated. He smiled viciously, "Well ain't this going to be fun?" And then, he charged at her with his own sword.

 She blocked with ease, and kicked his stomach. He staggered back, and Y/n took this chance and rushed to him, and put her sword tip to his neck. He flinched, thinking that she was going to rip his throat, but she made no move to. "Dead," She said simply.

She sheathed her sword. And looked at Ulquiorra, "Does this count as anything?" She asked. "Of course it does, you have no spirit energy, yet you still fought him with ease," Aizen said. Y/n turned her head to look at Aizen. They made first eye contact. "Why do you want me anyways? I am a lost soul, killed by my own parents, and I would help other souls in need, also, forgotten.. Twice by this 'Soul Society'" Y/n stated.

 Aizen smiled, "You hold a mystery, and I am willing to find this out. And you are going to be part of my plan..." she nodded in understandment. Though, she couldn't see anything interesting of herself. But to him, he found her very intriguing. He saw something in her eye when she fought Grimmjow, but he doesn't know what he saw.

 "Ulquiorra, would you like to keep her under your wing for a while?" Asked Aizen. He nodded, "Of course Lord Aizen," He responded. "We've made a home Shingetsu.." Y/n quietly to her sword. "And we'll make the best of it..."